How many times should I dermaroll

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Self Proclaimed Incel.
My under eyes, nasolabial folds, lips and scalp?

I’m already doing 1.5 mm on my scale once a week.

I heard 1.5mm is too much on your face, so should I go with 0.5mm? also how many times should I do it?

0 times

• WTF
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
My under eyes, nasolabial folds, lips and scalp?

I’m already doing 1.5 mm on my scale once a week.

I heard 1.5mm is too much on your face, so should I go with 0.5mm? also how many times should I do it?
I use 1.5mm for my face no problem but be careful watch some tutorials on YouTube how to do it and also avoid 1.5mm near eye area (it will hurt badly) or get a numbing cream and dermastampnthe shit out of your face

• +1
I use 1.5mm for my face no problem but be careful watch some tutorials on YouTube how to do it and also avoid 1.5mm near eye area (it will hurt badly) or get a numbing cream and dermastampnthe shit out of your face
did it on my under eye and didn’t feel a thing tbh.
How many times a week tho

did it on my under eye and didn’t feel a thing tbh.
How many times a week tho
Depends how quickly you can heal if you think your skin heals in 3 days do it every 3 days if it takes 7 days then do it every 7 day I do it once a week

Search up “the concise guide to derma needling”

• +1
Depends on how long does your skin take to heal from the needles. The needle size you use and how hard you roll will influence that. Usually u should use it 3 times a week if you are using it for hair growth, and 1-2 times a week max if you are using for collagen production

• +1