How many times should I fap in a week to get taller as much as possible (I'm 16)

U

udor65

Iron
What is the ideal amount of fapping in a week to grow as much as possible as a teen.

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 28896 and Sexually Disabled
jerk off 6 times a day minumum for max height resultts your gonna grow an inch per month trust me bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curlyheadluke, Zonar, Deleted member 28896 and 5 others
just don't overdo it
maybe 5 4 times a week is good

• +1
Reactions: IndoEuropean
as little as possible

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
What is the ideal amount of fapping in a week to grow as much as possible as a teen.
Go on a 100 hour edging streak bro, while looking at yourself in the mirror. (Jordan Barrett style)
(Don't actually do this btw)

It only works if you peg yourself.

do you really believe that nofap can be helpful with heightmaxxing?
I fapped twice yesterday now I feel like dying, I am weak my bodyaches.

When I was retaining for 2 weeks I was so strong.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and hopecel

now my body has to resort all energy and nutreints to refill semen and spermatogenesis instead of using those energy energy to nourish my brows, skin, bones, muscles, brain

• +1
Reactions: hopecel

well tbh I'm on nofap for a while like I fapped like a week ago and yesterday I fapped twice too and guess what? my libido today is as good as before but tbh I'm not sure how much it impacts height or anything except energy especially after puberty tbh I'm 20 and I used to fap almost everyday during puberty and I ended up as 6'0 guy also how tall are you?

now my body has to resort all energy and nutreints to refill semen and spermatogenesis instead of using those energy energy to nourish my brows, skin, bones, muscles, brain
that indicates that your diet is shit, is it true?

well tbh I'm on nofap for a while like I fapped like a week ago and yesterday I fapped twice too and guess what? my libido today is as good as before but tbh I'm not sure how much it impacts height or anything except energy especially after puberty tbh I'm 20 and I used to fap almost everyday during puberty and I ended up as 6'0 guy also how tall are you?
I fapped alot in my teenage year now I am 5'9.5'' shorter than my sibling.

• Hmm...
I fapped alot in my teenage year now I am 5'9.5'' shorter than my sibling.
Yeah I try to eat healthier to replace nutrient fast like steak and avocado.
obviously fapping won't help anyone with heightmaxxing but still if you're eating junk food combined with excessive fapping you'll end up as a subhuman (literally me during puberty)

in other words, if you're fapping you MUST compensate it with good diet, otherwise it will destroy you completely ngl

I'm 5'9 (16 years old) I fapped 2-3 times a week for the last 2 years.

• +1