How many times to wash face boyos?

ascendedchad

ascendedchad

gonna mog in a bit
I normally wash my face in the morning.. but after coming from school, it gets sweaty and all. should i wash it?
washing too much makes my face dull.
should i just cleanse in the morning and let it be after school?
please be serious and dont say 0 times per day please 🙏

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Solution
org3cel.RR
I normally wash my face in the morning.. but after coming from school, it gets sweaty and all. should i wash it?
wash your face after waking up with a cleanser, and every time you get sweaty with only cool water
U should wash the sweat out at least a couple of times a day

Just don’t over wash it since the natural oils are important as long as ur not washing it 3 times per hour it’s ok

U should wash the sweat out at least a couple of times a day

Just don’t over wash it since the natural oils are important as long as ur not washing it 3 times per hour it’s ok
should i wash out the sweat with only water?

• +1
if its sweaty wash it, water only

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
its oily and most prolly dirty as well cuz i do sus stuff at schools tbh 😭
yeah fair enough i completely quit skincare and just wash my face with water like 2-3 times per day and my skin is flawless

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
yeah fair enough i completely quit skincare and just wash my face with water like 2-3 times per day and my skin is flawless
does it get dull?
my skin becomes dull as fuck if i wash too much

• +1
I wash it 2 times. Once with cold water in the morning and hot at night

Hey, it's fine to wash your face 2-3 times a day or more (if you have very oily skin for example.)

unless you experience serious dryness afterwards due to overcleansing you're fine. Adjust according to your skins reaction.

Now you say it makes your skin look dull, have you tried adding some calming moisturiser after cleansing?

what if you like get very dirty face in the middle of the day?
doesnt matter just wait till u get back home to wash it, dirt isnt such a big deal for ur skin as people make it out to be, bad facial skin is mostly caused by hormonal and dietary problems and ofc overusing skincare products like alot of retards do

doesnt happen when i let the oil be there on my face tho...
well ur skin shouldnt get extremely oily in the middle of the day, ur skin is probably used to cleansers and now relies on them, imo skincare products are just inconsistant, temporary solution for ur face skin

• +1
Reactions: ascendedchad
well ur skin shouldnt get extremely oily in the middle of the day, ur skin is probably used to cleansers and now relies on them, imo skincare products are just inconsistant, temporary solution for ur face skin
i just use dove soaps tbh
you are damn right tho

• +1
Reactions: eliastwim
I wash mine without cleanser in the morning, with during the shower after work, and again before bed to apply tret.

• +1
Reactions: ascendedchad and eliastwim
I wash mine without cleanser in the morning, with during the shower after work, and again before bed to apply tret.
ahh i see.
i used to use tret but stopped using it. i felt like a soyboy doing it.
i just use a dove soap.
do you not shower in the morning?

wash your face after waking up with a cleanser, and every time you get sweaty with only cool water

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Solution
if ur gonna wash ur face only do it at night i just use water in the morning so i don’t take away too much natural oils which will cause my skin to overproduce and cause acne