How many tinder matches do you need to be considered chad?

P

prettyboycel

Iron
I have 1350 matches and i am ethnic. Does that mean im chad? Those who chadfish, how matches did you get?

look like this and you're good
Nedladdning

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: eyearea, Copeful, Hades and 2 others
I have 1350 matches and i am ethnic. Does that mean im chad? Those who chadfish, how matches did you get?
Just post your pictures and we can tell you. Also how long did it take you to get those matches? Does it include spending money? Does it include changing location? Does it include a long time frame? Where did you get those matches? Etc. You can't just say a number without providing the context.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Nah duck you

99+ in less than 2 days

I have 13 matches over 6 years I'm something of a chad myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea, sandcelmuttcel, Mateusz74 and 7 others
Holocaust death number of likes ded srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Subhuman trash
Just post your pictures and we can tell you. Also how long did it take you to get those matches? Does it include spending money? Does it include changing location? Does it include a long time frame? Where did you get those matches? Etc. You can't just say a number without providing the context.
3 years with long breaks, mostly in canada, with 2 months traveling in SEA, and I paid once for a month. These are the pics I use:

3 years with long breaks, mostly in canada, with 2 months traveling in SEA, and I paid once for a month. These are the pics I use:

You mog pretty much all the forum😂😂