How many truecels are on this forum?

BeatleJuiceFanBoy10

BeatleJuiceFanBoy10

Silver
I have been rating people faces in this forum for a couple of days. And 99% of the time it is atleast a ltn. This makes me wonder how many truecels there are on this forum or am I basically the only truecel here?

Truecel = 3 or below in looks

• +1
Reactions: SamuraiCope, Darkeningstar, h111 and 3 others
I have been rating people faces in this forum for a couple of days. And 99% of the time it is atleast a ltn. This makes me wonder how many truecels there are on this forum or am I basically the only truecel here?

@Nick.Harte swears he is, almost every exclaimed truecel hasn't shown there face publicly for very obv reasons.

• +1
Reactions: h111, Nick.Harte, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
✋

• So Sad
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
No one in this forum is actually truecel

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: roxycodone, Shade91, kam246 and 5 others
@Nick.Harte swears he is, almost every exclaimed truecel hasn't shown there face publicly for very obv reasons.
That is the hard part ya know, because you gotta go off their word. And it kinda defeats the experience connection u have with the people here.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
1% at most, the rest are retarded normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, ThraxxGlo, ProBono and 7 others
I can guarantee u I am
I doubt nigga most people in this site are normies like myself who fill up this site , there’s a very few number of people that exist here since lookism/ .me days

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
There has been a purge of them throughout the years but the remaining ones are me, @manletmachinestream , @flippasav , @FacialStructure404 and the recent one @lurking truecel

• JFL
Reactions: ProBono, Saint Casanova, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
Is ur life also like mine? Meaning despite how hard u try u fail at everything without understandinf why.
Yes ofc. That’s what got me into looksmaxxing in the first place.

I treat looksmaxxing like my religion now

I doubt nigga most people in this site are normies like myself who fill up this site , there’s a very few number of people that exist here since lookism/ .me days
Also gotta acknowledge that I am not that old. I am about to turn 20, which is normally a very young age to consider yourself a truecel. But in my case I have faced so many things proving the blackpill that it basically was not possible to ignore anymore.

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
There has been a purge of them throughout the years but the remaining ones are me, @manletmachinestream , @flippasav , @FacialStructure404 and the recent one @lurking truecel
The last one I spoke a couple of mins ago

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
That is the hard part ya know, because you gotta go off their word. And it kinda defeats the experience connection u have with the people here.
There is no reason to larp about being a truecel unless they are attention sluts.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
There is no reason to larp about being a truecel unless they are attention sluts.
Probably the last ones or ppl not knowing how to properly rate themself thinking they are subhuman because they got rejected once

most people here are schizophrenic MTN's

You’re not a truecel. You’re a locationcel, geographiccel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
There are none, all of them are on .is

anyone here that thinks they're trucel tier is larping or has extreme body dysmorphia

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte

@Sapieeen prove them
Wrong buddy

• So Sad
Reactions: Sapieeen

anyone here that thinks they're trucel tier is larping or has extreme body dysmorphia
I have also bern on .IS, in my experience i didnt notice many truecels there either. Most ppl there were mentalcels imo.

Mentalcel checking in

• +1
Reactions: qazw

Bell curve

Bell curve

Most are not, those who are very ugly don't register here.

I have an acc on .is but i dont post, is this a sign im a truecel

U can also get zero girls while looking somewhat decent
Like it just doesnt happen
U just dont meet them
Ur socials circle is only people in relationships…

• +1
U can also get zero girls while looking somewhat decent
Like it just doesnt happen
U just dont meet them
Ur socials circle is only people in relationships…
Probably gotta find new friends at that point kek

• +1
most of people on this forum are teen normies