How many women as a percentage are successful in LTRing/marrying a HTN+?

How many women as a percentage are successful in LTRing/marrying a HTN+?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

Debby Down syndrome
Title, excluding Indian or SEA HTN+
Must be a SUCCESSFUL LTR, no abuse
HTN here means a solid HTN

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
@CoreSchizo

• +1
@lowtiernormiechad are you alright lil nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@JohnDoe @Whatever

@MoggerGaston

@CoreSchizo

• +1
@JohnDoe @Whatever
You said successful with no abuse so i picked the 2nd option, otherwise it would be the 3rd option i think.

• +1
You said successful with no abuse so i picked the 2nd option, otherwise it would be the 3rd option i think.
why the 2nd option?

• +1
Reactions: h111
why the 2nd option?
i dont know man, why do you keep asking me why? why why why i don't know, i just do what i think based on emotion or intuition or whatever comes to my mind :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: h111 and Xangsane
i dont know man, why do you keep asking me why? why why why i don't know, i just do what i think based on emotion or intuition or whatever comes to my mind :feelswah:
I like autistic reasonings

@MoggerGaston @a1029

@h111

• +1
Reactions: h111
@Ultimate SUbhuman

@Ultimate SUbhuman ayo here's the genderswapped version lil nga

Title, excluding Indian or SEA HTN+
Must be a SUCCESSFUL LTR, no abuse
HTN here means a solid HTN
But what is a HTN in your pov?
To me is like Ryan gosling so I think it's about 4%-7% of women.

But you are incredibly :bluepill: to think women don't crave abuse, specially from gl men, their DREAM is getting ltr from a dark triad Chad. :what:

5% chance.
HTN+ will have recognized hes a catch will cheat on the foid at any given moment
Foid will be in constant fear of that and probably abuse him.

Thanks Nigga
np lil nigga
5% chance.
HTN+ will have recognized hes a catch will cheat on the foid at any given moment
Why so? And which kinds of foids would get into an LTR with him?
But what is a HTN in your pov?
To me is like Ryan gosling so I think it's about 4%-7% of women.

But you are incredibly :bluepill: to think women don't crave abuse, specially from gl men, their DREAM is getting ltr from a dark triad Chad. :what:
Ryan Gosling is strong MTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
@JohnDoe @Whatever

I'm being lazy with the math but I'll just say 10%. If the top 20% or so of people are HTN+, and I'd say around half the people I know like that are 25+ to 30+ and still single, so 10% at this point but goes up later in life. Same for both genders.

• +1
I'm being lazy with the math but I'll just say 10%. If the top 20% or so of people are HTN+, and I'd say around half the people I know like that are 25+ to 30+ and still single, so 10% at this point but goes up later in life. Same for both genders.
Gotcha
Is this for those willing to marry and commit

Gotcha
Is this for those willing to marry and commit

Yup, I'd say that HTBs can marry and commit whenever they're ready, a lot do it with their high school sweethearts. HTNs less so.

Foids can get gigachads any moment they want

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and not__cel
Why so and how much above?
there are multiple factor's why but mostly hypergamy foid's nowaday's have higher standards that what they could do themselve's 5'1 foid's want someone 6'0 foid's who don't go to the gym want active partners and foid's who couldn't in the past now have a higher amount of potential partners so they can reject their looksmatch and because people reject their looksmatch that allow's ltb's to go for mtb's since their looksmatch want's htn-chad

foid's can generally get a guy who's htn if they're a good mtb without deformities but not chad of chadlite for ltr

• +1
there are multiple factor's why but mostly hypergamy foid's nowaday's have higher standards that what they could do themselve's 5'1 foid's want someone 6'0 foid's who don't go to the gym want active partners and foid's who couldn't in the past now have a higher amount of potential partners so they can reject their looksmatch and because people reject their looksmatch that allow's ltb's to go for mtb's since their looksmatch want's htn-chad

foid's can generally get a guy who's htn if they're a good mtb without deformities but not chad of chadlite for ltr
Who can get a chad or chadlite for ltr?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
I always see women ltring men who fog them to hell and back

Men are desperate for lifetime pussy

Men don't care about looks alot compared to women despite what normies preach
True but foids complain men don’t want commitment
Most men are abused dogs and will commit to anything that shows them love provided that they actually glew up and wasn't always attractive (for example some1 who used to be a fatass and leaned down and glew up)

• +1
Who can get a chad or chadlite for ltr?
High mtb and htb can get Chadlite or Chad if they have high sex appeal but usually htb gets chadlite+ and the Stacy’s try to look for rich mtn+ or status maxed htn

• +1
High mtb and htb can get Chadlite or Chad if they have high sex appeal but usually htb gets chadlite+
This is contradictory
So you mean high HTB gets chadlite+? Or weak Htb too

And does she have to be sex appeal maxxed or HQNP
and the Stacy’s try to look for rich mtn+ or status maxed htn
Yeah I noticed roo

Men don't care about looks alot compared to women despite what normies preach

Most men are abused dogs and will commit to anything that shows them love provided that they actually glew up and wasn't always attractive (for example some1 who used to be a fatass and leaned down and glew up)
And what about Chad who was always attractive

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel