How measure your bideltoid? Clavicles to clavicles?

K

Kinko

Zephir

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
There's bideltoid and biacromial. For bideltoid, stand back against the wall, relax and make sure the back of your head is touching the wall as well as your shoulder blades. Have someone (or you could do it yourself) mark the side delts and measure across. If you want to do it yourself you just have to do it super slow and make sure your passing off the pencil/pen to the other side without moving the delt you just marked. It's pretty accurate but the most I fluctuated with self measurements was .5 inch at most, anything more is an error.

If you want to measure clavicles it's a but tougher but look up "acromial processes" on google images, it's the little bump around the ball of your shoulder. Best way to do this imo is put on a few different shirts, let the sleeve be pulled down and straight, and gauge if the acromial process is on the seam , a little but behind it, in front of it, etc and just do it from there.

• +1
Reactions: Kinko
kinko has at least 27 inch bideltoid

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SayNoToRotting
There's bideltoid and biacromial. For bideltoid, stand back against the wall, relax and make sure the back of your head is touching the wall as well as your shoulder blades. Have someone (or you could do it yourself) mark the side delts and measure across. If you want to do it yourself you just have to do it super slow and make sure your passing off the pencil/pen to the other side without moving the delt you just marked. It's pretty accurate but the most I fluctuated with self measurements was .5 inch at most, anything more is an error.

If you want to measure clavicles it's a but tougher but look up "acromial processes" on google images, it's the little bump around the ball of your shoulder. Best way to do this imo is put on a few different shirts, let the sleeve be pulled down and straight, and gauge if the acromial process is on the seam , a little but behind it, in front of it, etc and just do it from there.
Sorry for my English,i would ask how misure your own bideltoid clavicles to clavicles in cm ti control if mine Is average,small or waist