How misinform people can be blew my mind!

SeiGun

SeiGun

69% Ascended
Hanging out with my 2 normie friends at a cafe,
at some point of the conversation, we started to discuss body building, how to build muscle

These 2 idiot think you need to become fat 1st, in order to build muscle, they said fat will turn into muscle,
then one of them said he is going to eat more and gain fat before he will go to gym
he is already skinny fat with huge belly, but its not enough for him, because he want his shoulder and arm gaining enough fat
those idiot also think model body is build by gaining fat and gymceling, :feelsuhh:
i told them its high muscle mass +low body fat, they said that will only make them look ugly and look like african kids:feelsuhh:
they assume bodybuilder has high muscle mass+ high body fat, :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
people eat protein and more food because they want to gain fat, and gymceling can turn fat into six pack:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
:woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
been trying to tell them they are wrong..... still doesn't believe me,
how the fuck people can be so ignorant on facts?
we have the technology and power of getting any knowledge at anytime anywhere, yet people are still stupid af.
im giving up convincing them
:ogre:
they also say lean face is unattractive, need fat to cover your cheek bone or you will look malnutrition, chubby cheek is better than hollowed cheek for them:feelstastyman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, RedPilledStemcel, Zeta ascended and 9 others
JFL my fav is when guys say “oh I don’t wanna lift too heavy cuz I’m gonna become too bulky” NIGGA STFU

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 3 others
JFL my fav is when guys say “oh I don’t wanna lift too heavy cuz I’m gonna become too bulky” NIGGA STFU
they did said similar things, " im just gonna lift for few times a month, so i dont look like on stage bodybuilder"

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, Coping and 2 others
People don't like to change, they wanna believe what suits their bad habits.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Deleted member 906, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
they did said similar things, " im just gonna lift for few times a month, so i dont look like on stage bodybuilder"
The average gym goer tbh,I'll just come once a week do some bullshit routine that makes no sense with shit form and then slay in like 1week from now.

• +1
Reactions: Coping, SeiGun and Deleted member 656
I've heard that part about lean face often, even from girls.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Coping
Just 1 googling away
But there are legit stupid people,i know like theese irl too.

i told my friend pasta gives bloat while rice doesn't as much.
"I love pasta, I eat it all the time"
Dude, I just said it makes you bloat
"Good, i'm too skinny anyways"
no. I mean your face will bloat
"I think my face is too skinny anyways":feelsuhh:

I could not convince him that face bloat is bad. He actually was adamant in needing a fatter face.:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:WTF IS THIS RETARDATION

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Hanging out with my 2 normie friends at a cafe,
at some point of the conversation, we started to discuss body building, how to build muscle

These 2 idiot think you need to become fat 1st, in order to build muscle, they said fat will turn into muscle,
then one of them said he is going to eat more and gain fat before he will go to gym
he is already skinny fat with huge belly, but its not enough for him, because he want his shoulder and arm gaining enough fat
those idiot also think model body is build by gaining fat and gymceling, :feelsuhh:
i told them its high muscle mass +low body fat, they said that will only make them look ugly and look like african kids:feelsuhh:
they assume bodybuilder has high muscle mass+ high body fat, :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
people eat protein and more food because they want to gain fat, and gymceling can turn fat into six pack:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
:woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
been trying to tell them they are wrong..... still doesn't believe me,
how the fuck people can be so ignorant on facts?
we have the technology and power of getting any knowledge at anytime anywhere, yet people are still stupid af.
im giving up convincing them
:ogre:
they also say lean face is unattractive, need fat to cover your cheek bone or you will look malnutrition, chubby cheek is better than hollowed cheek for them:feelstastyman:
You need to tell them how it actually works. It's the best thing you can do to help them.

You need to tell them how it actually works. It's the best thing you can do to help them.
i did, they think im just bullshiting my own theory not facts, they believe their theory is correct.

Normie pseudoscience pisses me off.

Although there is sort of some truth to what he said, you need to eat like a fat bastard if you want to bulk up, but being a fat bastard isn't a requirement lol

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
mog mog mog

• +1
Reactions: Coping and androidcel
Let them get fat less competition for you

Last edited:
If your friend @FatmanO by any chance? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun and androidcel
If this is our competition it gives me hope to ascend