How much alcohol should I drink to cope?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
Mmmh, i’d say atleast 250ml, half bottle of vodka

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, MarstonAlloy, Ricky212 and 1 other person
0ml, stop being a degenerate

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 62902 and 1 other person
What happened bro I thought you were on the up? Aren't you high psl manlet too? Don't give up thugger, don't cope, instead take potassium and don't eat carbs

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
What happened bro I thought you were on the up? Aren't you high psl manlet too? Don't give up thugger, don't cope, instead take potassium and don't eat carbs
No potassium for height

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, PseudoMaxxer, dad and 1 other person
1mL

• Hmm...
Already high on 14g of potassium rn (chloride obv).

I’m technically on the up, but this girl is making me insane and you already know i’m extremely bipolar.

Already high on 14g of potassium rn (chloride obv).

I’m technically on the up, but this girl is making me insane and you already know i’m extremely bipolar.
Being bipolar is a woman trait, as is any emotional instability

This is why I can't respect men who can't control their emotions

Rage and anger at daily inconveniences make me sick, can't stand seeing my brother slam his desk or yell at his charger because it was somewhere dumb

(he misplaces his things and yells at them, the object, and the world in general when he can't find them, airpods, charger type of standard things)

It's rhe most disgusting phenomenon you could ever see, feminine emotional control with a masculine voice and male strength when slamming his wall, an abominable way of behaving.

• +1
Being bipolar is a woman trait, as is any emotional instability

This is why I can't respect men who can't control their emotions

Rage and anger at daily inconveniences make me sick, can't stand seeing my brother slam his desk or yell at his charger because it was somewhere dumb

(he misplaces his things and yells at them, the object, and the world in general when he can't find them, airpods, charger type of standard things)

It's rhe most disgusting phenomenon you could ever see, feminine emotional control with a masculine voice and male strength when slamming his wall, an abominable way of behaving.
I’m not emotional in that sense at all.

I’m so laid back people always ask me if i’m fine or if i’m bored.

But when I’m alone, at home, then I start thinking a lot and let stuff get to my head.