how much androgen needed for maximal spinal growth

elemanzelvadre

elemanzelvadre

Anti natural 🥶🥶💀☠️😈
The biggest factor in spine lengthening is androgens and the length of the male and female spine proves this.

You can't deny that men can lengthen their spines with the help of androgens before the age of 30

How much androgen is needed for optimal spine development? Does anyone have any information on this subject? How much testosterone should I use?

same leg length but 30 cm taller spine in high t man u can see

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho, StarvedEpi, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 2 others
you would probs not want to blast because the excess test gets turned into estrogen which will close your plates if their still open.

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and Funnyunenjoyer1
you would probs not want to blast because the excess test gets turned into estrogen which will close your plates if their still open.
hes on AI

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi, fw.5m and elemanzelvadre
getting cooked in physics while replying to this thread, i found this in Healthline.com and some other websites that approve of it, by androgens its mostly testosterone for males, because its just a word for sex hormones

Screenshot 20240914 042409 Brave

just avoid addictive shit and focus on self care, a good diet, exercising, and you know the rest

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
getting cooked in physics while replying to this thread, i found this in Healthline.com and some other websites that approve of it, by androgens its mostly testosterone for males, because its just a word for sex hormones

View attachment 3169302

just avoid addictive shit and focus on self care, a good diet, exercising, and you know the rest
i would neck id i had 100, i also swear they keep lowering the healthy level of test to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and fw.5m
i would neck id i had 100, i also swear they keep lowering the healthy level of test to
dawg you can easily tell, big nose, excessive hair/nail growth, deep voice (might not cuz of genetics), and body hair, also, sweat production might be related to, and most common thing is Acne

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi and elemanzelvadre
minimum needed test to be man is 500 below is woman

• +1
dawg you can easily tell, big nose, excessive hair/nail growth, deep voice (might not cuz of genetics), and body hair, also, sweat production might be related to, and most common thing is Acne
my test isnt low rn it was low from 7-around17 because my mum made me gluten and dairy free from age 7-13 so i would focus better in school and my autist self vomits when i eat foods i dont like and every gluten and dairy free food is dogshit so i was on a 500-2000 caloric deficit 90% of days because the only real food i could eat was the dinner my parents cooked, rest of the calories came from junk. when i came off i had a eating disorder which i didnt attempt to make better until i changed schools at the end of grade 10. i would be at least 6'2 athletic htn from extra bone mass if i had good diet but im stuck at 6ft mtn who had a bad childhood from autism and eating disorder. thx for readinng my bitching :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: fw.5m
my test isnt low rn it was low from 7-around17 because my mum made me gluten and dairy free from age 7-13 so i would focus better in school and my autist self vomits when i eat foods i dont like and every gluten and dairy free food is dogshit so i was on a 500-2000 caloric deficit 90% of days because the only real food i could eat was the dinner my parents cooked, rest of the calories came from junk. when i came off i had a eating disorder which i didnt attempt to make better until i changed schools at the end of grade 10. i would be at least 6'2 athletic htn from extra bone mass if i had good diet but im stuck at 6ft mtn who had a bad childhood from autism and eating disorder. thx for readinng my bitching :feelswah:
man, no offence but aint no way your mom was serious, wtf, milk and gluten are importent to fill dat hole in your stomache, you should just focus on yourself from now on and forget it, dont take orders + 🥷's would kill themselves to be 6ft(im one of them💀), so you're more than fine dw

• +1
Smart maybe T 800ngdl

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
man, no offence but aint no way your mom was serious, wtf, milk and gluten are importent to fill dat hole in your stomache, you should just focus on yourself from now on and forget it, dont take orders + 🥷's would kill themselves to be 6ft(im one of them💀), so you're more than fine dw
i do focus on my self and i dont take orders from them anymore, i started doing boxing around the same time i started tying to fix my ed so i gained alot of confidence and people stop being bitches to my face, mum and dad to lesser extent used physical threats against me especially when im was was not a threat to them. they didnt beat me but its not really good to shove your kid around and pinch them and threaten them it just made me snappy as fuck

• +1
Reactions: fw.5m