How much are you planning on dropping on your ascension

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
Money wise. And how will you finance it (savings? debt?)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
just mew bro
I've been mewing for 6 years boyo. TBH I do feel like I look better than when I was younger but idk if that's just late-ish pubertal development.

Mewing won't solve everything (if it even solves anything at all)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
it would actually help if i were flat out broke so i had no other chance but to starvemax

Money wise. And how will you finance it (savings? debt?)
In USD, 8k for genioplasty, 8k for rhinoplasty, 2k for ptosis repair surgery, 2k for Invisalign, 2k for gum contouring + laser whitening, and then more for softmaxxes like bulking and going to the gym, skincare products, better clothes, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
Everything it takes

around 50k facially perhaps, but if I was to it would be years down the line and less than 10% of my savings.
Maybe if I have a ton of money and im bored i'll do LL to some crazy height like 6'5
But most likely none of this will happen lol

In USD, 8k for genioplasty, 8k for rhinoplasty, 2k for ptosis repair surgery, 2k for Invisalign, 2k for gum contouring + laser whitening, and then more for softmaxxes like bulking and going to the gym, skincare products, better clothes, etc.
who are u doing rhinoplasty and ptosis repair surgeries with?

Maybe 80k if I'm ever low inhib and desperate but I feel like surgery won't do much in my case