How much aromasin and cjc to inject?

TheChubbinator

TheChubbinator

Iron
I am 14 and 2 months, when I am 14 and 11 months, I’ll get aromasin and CJC1295 no dac ipamorelin blend.

I don’t know anything about how much aromasin I need to inject and where I need to inject.

I’ll inject 150mcg of the cjc blend twice a day into subq fat.

Can anyone tell me how much aromasin to inject and where to inject, and also if I’m injecting the cjc right? Just making sure cause I’ve never been on drugs or peptides before

@ascension (my pookie)

• JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR
I am 14 and 2 months, when I am 14 and 11 months, I’ll get aromasin and CJC1295 no dac ipamorelin blend.

I don’t know anything about how much aromasin I need to inject and where I need to inject.

Can anyone tell me how much aromasin to inject and where to inject, and also if I’m injecting the cjc right? Just making sure cause I’ve never been on drugs or peptides before

@ascension (my pookie)

Literally just 5
5 what?

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Whats the connection between asin and cjc wtf is that stack

Whats the connection between asin and cjc wtf is that stack
Aromasin too keep growth plates open for as long as possible and cjc for hgh secretagogin i guess. I dont know why he needs aromasin at 14 though:lul::lul::lul:.

• JFL
Reactions: elemanzelvadre

@ascension (my pookie)
ai is not injectable and whats your stack?