How much aromatase inhibitor do I need for 300 test e a week?

ey88

ey88

Kraken
Gonna start a cycle soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeakIncels, PrinceofDarkness, elemanzelvadre and 1 other person
mirin starting a cycle

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, Funnyunenjoyer1 and ey88
1 mg arimidex makes me feel high e2 due to libido and energy on 150 mg week

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and ey88
Actually I might just start strong at 500 a week, I was thinking .5 arimidex.

Do I need PCT with this dose? And what should it be if I do?

Actually I might just start strong at 500 a week, I was thinking .5 arimidex.

Do I need PCT with this dose? And what should it be if I do?
u need pct for any dose. but dont do pct, cruise or hop on trt.

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and ey88
Don't start a cycle if you have to ask this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bdot and ey88
Don't start a cycle if you have to ask this
I’m not starting it soon, I obviously don’t know much about steroids and won’t start until I am much more knowledgeable

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and NZb6Air
Unless you experience estrogenic side effects then none. Everyone reacts differently, but 350mg is a relatively low dosage you should be fine. Better to buy some to have them on hand though, they are relatively inexpensive.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Unless you experience estrogenic side effects then none. Everyone reacts differently, but 350mg is a relatively low dosage you should be fine. Better to buy some to have them on hand though, they are relatively inexpensive.
estrogen is anabolic so even if you have high estrogen if it's not causing problems then it's fine, not everyone is responsive to it.

nuking your estrogen cripples your gains.

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, ey88 and sb23
I’m not starting it soon, I obviously don’t know much about steroids and won’t start until I am much more knowledgeable
watch mpmd to gain a better understanding. His videos and concise, factual and useful, best place to go honestly.

• +1
didn't you make a thread about not having done one looksmaxer in your whole presence here? steroids are your first step??

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and ey88
estrogen is anabolic so even if you have high estrogen if it's not causing problems then it's fine, not everyone is responsive to it.

nuking your estrogen cripples your gains.
ye, I meant if he experienced negative side ie. allot of bloating/ water retention (granted its normal and expected most of the time), gyno, irritability etc.

didn't you make a thread about not having done one looksmaxer in your whole presence here? steroids are your first step??
It’s mostly for the gym, I’ve been going to the gym for 2.5 years, there’s not much on my face that is an easy Looksmax, except for my acne, which I got rid of. Most softmaxes beside diet and some other things is cope anyway imo.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, NZb6Air and PeakIncels
ye, I meant if he experienced negative side ie. allot of bloating/ water retention (granted its normal and expected most of the time), gyno, irritability etc.
test causes most of these on it's own.

Estrogen check

here a list of actual estrogen issues.

• +1
Reactions: ey88, Funnyunenjoyer1, IMOGYOU and 2 others
It’s mostly for the gym, I’ve been going to the gym for 2.5 years, there’s not much on my face that is an easy Looksmax, except for my acne, which I got rid of. Most softmaxes beside diet and some other things is cope anyway imo.
it's true they are all cope, I'm happy you got rid of acne tho, keep it up

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and ey88
Only use it when taking harder shit like tren

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, 6PSLcel and ey88
Make sure it doesn’t come back on roids my g

• +1
Cruise on 200mg-300mg,would recommend over a cycle

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and ey88