How much better are you gonna look going from 20% bf to 15% ?

K

KT-34

Silver
I guess it's different for each person, but for the majority of people how much more noticeable is it and what does it change

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Costcosuperstore
You should get hollow cheeks if you have enough zygo mass

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and KT-34
Going from 15-20% usually benefits everyone aesthetically.

But if you are someone with a very narrow jaw/lower third going below 15% may actually start becoming a looksmin. Because the facial fat you lose is usually fat that's stored in the lower third.
As you keep losing fat beyond 15% bf, your already narrow lower third becomes even narrower.

Studies have shown that for people to consider you more attractive than you are right now, you need to lose at least about 7kg of body weight (for men)*

*This only applies though as long as you're above 12% body fat since that is the bodyfat percentage studies have shown to be most attractive in men on average.

• +1
Reactions: KT-34
Going from 15-20% usually benefits everyone aesthetically.

But if you are someone with a very narrow jaw/lower third going below 15% may actually start becoming a looksmin. Because the facial fat you lose is usually fat that's stored in the lower third.
As you keep losing fat beyond 15% bf, your already narrow lower third becomes even narrower.

Studies have shown that for people to consider you more attractive than you are right now, you need to lose at least about 7kg of body weight (for men)*

*This only applies though as long as you're above 12% body fat since that is the bodyfat percentage studies have shown to be most attractive in men on average.
Does it have to be very narrow? Mine is about average, not too narrow but not too wide

Am I cooked?

Lean will ascend you to gandy heaven considering you have the bones for it