How much Bimax Advancement to not end up like a dog/chimp

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Screenshot 20211224 120004

Middle morph is considered ideal by medical professionals and boomers. Third by psl'ers.

So what is the mm difference between the middle and the third approximately?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Jfl bluepilled bimax 5mm BSSO and Lefort 2mm with no genio. PSL 8mm BSSO with Lefort 4mm no genio too.

“Why be human, when you can be crocodile” - @valhalar

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and randomvanish
It's a medium high/ advancement working well if your Normie recessed like me lacking 4mm for your chin to meet your upper lips vertically. CCW is important too to improve your jawline and mid face impaction. Lefort 1 upper jaw do wonders for your profile harmony and lips seal i need that amount of advancement.

My chin is decent but lower jaw is recessed as well as upper maxilla it cucks my profile. I pray Gandy and Ramieri to give me an anteface after bimax. With 15mm pogonion i will have decent projection and be HTN from profile. Good profile is so important for good aesthetics IRL and to mogg on Instagram girls love good profile forward grown that is the 1 st mogger perk. Are you recessed?

Attachments

• IMG_20220510_212535.jpg
    IMG_20220510_212535.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Morph Snoop Dogg GIF by reactionseditor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, fuckedupmanlet and PubertyMaxxer
Is "I don't want to end like a dog" the new cope as "I don't want to be too muscular" ?

Your average recessed PSL enjoyer can't even end with an ok forward advancement after 25k spent and 6 month of rest, but you think you can get "too far" JFL :lul:

• +1
Reactions: looksseg