how much bsso advancement can a person get?

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
depends, but 1,5 cm is usually max

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
1.5 cm is max

I think about 6-8mm
Good enough for me. I need genio with it also, my biggest problem is my midface and sunken in forehead. My skull is incomplete, will need implants + osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
I think about 6-8mm
Do you think they will do it if my bite is fine? however my midface is completely flat my orbitals are not developed properly causing eyeballs to bulge, and my AHI is 98 extreme sleep apnea.

Good enough for me. I need genio with it also, my biggest problem is my midface and sunken in forehead. My skull is incomplete, will need implants + osteotomy
Yes, you can do implants after bimax surgery to create this forward growth look. You will have to see after surgery. Some can get away only with bimax and dont need implants. Robert pattison for example is someone with a slightly receseed upper midface/ upper maxilla but still looks good.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
If you
Do you think they will do it if my bite is fine? however my midface is completely flat my orbitals are not developed properly causing eyeballs to bulge, and my AHI is 98 extreme sleep apnea.
If you have sleep apnea and you are not overweight, you are very likely recessed. Also with ahi of 98 you are probably overweight and recessed at the same time. Whats your bmi right now? When i tested my sleep apnea i was 180 cm with 80kg and had an ahi of 30.

• +1
If you

If you have sleep apnea and you are not overweight, you are very likely recessed. Also with ahi of 98 you are probably overweight and recessed at the same time. Whats your bmi right now? When i tested my sleep apnea i was 180 cm with 80kg and had an ahi of 30.
I am slightly overweight, but to be 98 ahi? That means I'm recessed. I don't think these doctors realize how recessed I am, my skull is literally recessed due to a deformity. Similar to people with craniosyntosis. My skull grew up abnormally. I think it's because of my cranial base that they think I'm normal.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
If you

When I rest my eyes, my eyebrows are lacking support that's because of my orbital development is lacking. It's brutal as fuck, I legit need implants to even be considered human. I look pissed neutral face wise, my fat hooding is a fuck ton, that's because the orbitals are lacking bone support

• +1
When I rest my eyes, my eyebrows are lacking support that's because of my orbital development is lacking. It's brutal as fuck, I legit need implants to even be considered human. I look pissed neutral face wise, my fat hooding is a fuck ton, that's because the orbitals are lacking support
Is insurance paying for your bimax surgery? I have ahi of 30 and insurance will probably pay for mine.

• +1
Is insurance paying for your bimax surgery? I have ahi of 30 and insurance will probably pay for mine.
Where do you live? They'll probably cover me since I'm deformed but I live the U.S it's filled with greedy fucks, and the healthcare here is ass. Healthcare is so ass, that even if you have an overbite/underbite they'd might not cover it, that's how shitty it is. When in certain other countries they'd count it if you have BDD or someshit.

• +1
Where do you live? They'll probably cover me since I'm deformed but I live the U.S it's filled with greedy fucks, and the healthcare here is ass. Healthcare is so ass, that even if you have an overbite/underbite they'd might not cover it, that's how shitty it is. When in certain other countries they'd count it if you have BDD Original

Fuck im sorry for you buddy boyo. Thank god i dont live in burgerland full of money hungry people. I live in switzerland (europe) and the health insurance is much better here. They may even pay the surgery if you say that your mental health is suffering because you feel ugly jfl.

• WTF
Fuck im sorry for you buddy boyo. Thank god i dont live in burgerland full of money hungry people. I live in switzerland (europe) and the health insurance is much better here. They may even pay the surgery if you say that your mental health is suffering because you feel ugly jfl.
Lol, the reason why I have depression, anhedonia, and all this mental illness is due to my deformity. Sad how they don't understand that this can be fixed if I can get surgeries to fix my deformed skull. We'll see what they say and I will make a post on what they'll do to me. The health insurance here capitalizes on profit. Very few people understand what it's like living blackpilled with a deformity. This isn't even me trying to be a chad or anything, it's to fix my fucking skull to look like a normal human being. It's driving me crazy, because I'm trying to keep calm every day looking like this. While waiting for these shitty appointments that take weeks/months. It'd be easier if I was fucking rich, this is all shitty because my families poor. and not everyone can spend 50k on surgeries or have the willpower to go outside with your eyes bulging with a deformed skull.

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm stuck in a predicament where my family is poor, and these surgeries cost a fuck ton of money, and can't go outside looking like a deformed person while being blackpilled. It's a tough spot ngl. I'll tell the surgeon my story, and hopefully they can approve my case. It's driving me crazy too because I've been inside my whole life, no social development whatsoever and also by the time I've wageslaved for money this is going to eat up my youth.

• +1
I'm stuck in a predicament where my family is poor, and these surgeries cost a fuck ton of money, and can't go outside looking like a deformed person while being blackpilled. It's a tough spot ngl. I'll tell the surgeon my story, and hopefully they can approve my case. It's driving me crazy too because I've been inside my whole life, no social development whatsoever and also by the time I've wageslaved for money this is going to eat up my youth.
Fuck i feel sorry for you ngl. Are you actuallya truecel 2/10? Also are you ethnic or/and a manlet. If yes, game fucking over. Also i know what you mean with doctors taking so long with doing appointments. I had to go through years before doctors even wanted to check me for my sleep apnea ( they thought i was young and slim, so they thought i couldnt have sleep apnea jfl) and then i had to wear for 1.5 years this shit c-pap mask which i cant tolerate because fucking air comes out when i wear it and its uncomfortable to wear etc. and only now after i did the ct mri scan they approve me of doing bimax surgery. Also if insurance wouldnt pay it, i probably couldnt afford it aswell since its about 35k swiss francs.

• +1
Fuck i feel sorry for you ngl. Are you actuallya truecel 2/10? Also are you ethnic or/and a manlet. If yes, game fucking over. Also i know what you mean with doctors taking so long with doing appointments. I had to go through years before doctors even wanted to check me for my sleep apnea ( they thought i was young and slim, so they thought i couldnt have sleep apnea jfl) and then i had to wear for 1.5 years this shit c-pap mask which i cant tolerate because fucking air comes out when i wear it and its uncomfortable to wear etc. and only now after i did the ct mri scan they approve me of doing bimax surgery. Also if insurance wouldnt pay it, i probably couldnt afford it aswell since its about 35k swiss francs.
Bro it's all because my primary doctor when I was young, he checked my head and said "Yep, you're normal alright" Then I took his words to heart and became bluepilled. Holy fuck. I never went to a maxillofacial surgeon because I didn't know that shit back then, no fucking guidance from my parents either. All bluepilled as fuck. I'm not truecel imo, due to my cranial base, I have short midface, high FWHR, skull is meant to be large and have bone mass, but that doesn't matter if you lack forward growth. My orbitals, midface, forehead lost bone mass and forward growth due to my injury fucking up everything. My skull looks incomplete if you look at my side profile and bulging eyes, everything is sagging because the soft tissue is lacking bone support. I wasn't meant to look like this :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: It's even worse when I have the same skull as my dad, and it constantly reminds me of what I could've looked like FUCK :feelswah: he's 74 AND HIS FACE ISN'T EVEN SAGGING DUE TO HIS GREAT BONE SUPPORT. IT'SOVER 😢 He looks good with a buzzcut that's how developed his skull is :smonk:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and subhuman incel