How much can a big dick halo you?

uglygoyim

uglygoyim

Silver
BBC-s of Looksmaxx, has it worked?

@tyronelite @TyroneMognus @africancel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 8244 and TheAnomaly
Not much for us tbh.. as a black man we’re expected to have a “bbc” so it won’t be as impressive vs if an Indian or Asian

It halos races who are below average or perceived as being small in general. The whole black man bbc is overrated and overhyped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, animo123, Mongrelcel and 8 others
@Deusmaximus said it does nothing without face or height

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 8165
Not much for us tbh.. as a black man we’re expected to have a “bbc” so it won’t be as impressive vs if an Indian or Asian

It halos races who are below average or perceived as being small in general. The whole black man bbc is overrated and overhyped
So basically bwc wins again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglygoyim, gamma, animo123 and 4 others
Big dick halo can be legit because you just have to fuck one girl, she will tell to others and every sluts will want to test. Men w/ big dick fuck by word of mouth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, highT, animo123 and 1 other person

Is BBC the minimum requirement? Everywhere I go online I see the typical "black bull" type shit. Is JBW 100% legit or is it overrated?
Big dick halo can be legit because you just have to fuck one girl, she will tell to others and every sluts will want to test. Men w/ big dick fuck by word of mouth
yeah but you have to fuck that one girl in the first place. and she cant be a social reject or a bottom barrel trash of society, otherwise no one will hear about ur dick

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Screenshot 43
Screenshot 44

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: animo123, tyronelite, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
depends on face tbh

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
It's overrated but still a halo, It's more of an ego thing than anything else.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Mongrelcel and volcelfatcel
Big dick starts at 8" or 9"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
BBC-s of Looksmaxx, has it worked?

@tyronelite @TyroneMognus @africancel
Probably a lot in the gay community. That's the only place where you can just whip it out before a person gets to know you without looking like a creep.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lawton88 and uglygoyim
Average dildo size is like 6.5*4.6 that's not even big no wonder women think 8 inches irl is 10 inches
niggas in this forum don't trust dick size statistics, they just makeup their own retarded statistics from bro science

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, animo123 and Deleted member 6273
nahhh, i have 7" and feel like a dicklet.
You and me both bro, along with many many men. I could probably gain a bit of size and start bottoming out frequently and still look at it and think it’s small

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
You and me both bro, along with many many men. I could probably gain a bit of size and start bottoming out frequently and still look at it and think it’s small
bdd ngl, both of you are big as fuck. if you are 6 inches in length unless you are comically small in diameter like under an inch or some shit most women won't even really care.

dick size insecurity is big for men though sadly

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
a ton.

dick size is criminally underrated because women will never tell the truth about it. 6-7 inches mog 5 inchers to jupiter and back in a foids eyes.

the bbcs itt are probably average sized copers.

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 2729
unless you are comically small in diameter
What is for you comically in diameter? Has anyone here tried the extenders?
Dick always matters nigga, the black halo should work a little.

can be a good halo on tinder depending on girth too 8x6.5 and been able to use it in my favour heavily on dating apps

nahhh, i have 7" and feel like a dicklet.
im only half an inch longer than you so it makes me a dicklet too. wb girth?
apparently im in 98.99% percentile for girth at 5.7 inches

Average dildo size is like 6.5*4.6 that's not even big no wonder women think 8 inches irl is 10 inches
yeah girl inches, plus all men lie about their size. 6 inch guy will say he's actually 8, 7 inches will say that he's 9 and etc. It will be a while before people actually understand what a normal dick looks like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
yeah girl inches, plus all men lie about their size. 6 inch guy will say he's actually 8, 7 inches will say that he's 9 and etc. It will be a while before people actually understand what a normal dick looks like
Average dick size in this forum is above the 99th percentile never forget

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Germania and BasedCoper
Average dick size in this forum is above the 99th percentile never forget
yeah, the average looksmaxer here has 7-8" while the average non-looksmaxer has 5.1 and 5.5" :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 2729
Is BBC the minimum requirement? Everywhere I go online I see the typical "black bull" type shit. Is JBW 100% legit or is it overrated?
It's overrated. And no JBW is not 100% legit. You still need to have an average face

• +1
Reactions: uglygoyim
It's overrated. And no JBW is not 100% legit. You still need to have an average face
thats true, incel is still an incel no matter where he's from

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
this is accurate. every girl I’ve ever dated has had her friends lusting after me, and I’ve banged those friends after we broke up. With little to no effort. Girls love to brag about the size of their bf, so if you have a big one, I can guarantee her friends know about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Stevensmithgerard
this is accurate. every girl I’ve ever dated has had her friends lusting after me, and I’ve banged those friends after we broke up. With little to no effort. Girls love to brag about the size of their bf, so if you have a big one, I can guarantee her friends know about it.
no homo how big are you and how quickly did the rumors spread?

no homo how big are you and how quickly did the rumors spread?
7.75 x 6 and the rumors seemed to spread pretty quickly. One girl I had only dated for 4 months and after we broke up, I immediately hooked up w her best friend who had started flirting w me, and when she saw it for the first time she said “omg its even bigger than I expected, you must be 9 inches” LOL I definitely didn’t try to correct her.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard