How much can i ascend after bimax?

D

Deleted member 21346

Zephir
My dentist said that I have a 4mm deep bite, and I need a bimax.

Now, I wanted to ask you guys, is my maxilla recessed?

It's very obvious that my lower jaw is brutally recessed, but what about my maxilla?

Apparently, my upper palate is too narrow.

Also, I plan on getting a genioplasty with my bimax surgery.

Attachments

• 20230306_155941.jpg
    20230306_155941.jpg
    545.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230305_224908.jpg
    20230305_224908.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-668996153.jpg
    Snapchat-668996153.jpg
    893 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230306_154704.jpg
    20230306_154704.jpg
    756.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230306_154713.jpg
    20230306_154713.jpg
    771.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230306_155937.jpg
    20230306_155937.jpg
    481 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230306_155939.jpg
    20230306_155939.jpg
    642.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230306_155940.jpg
    20230306_155940.jpg
    662.6 KB · Views: 0
here are some pictures of my bite

Attachments

• 20230305_225305.jpg
    20230305_225305.jpg
    796.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230305_225306.jpg
    20230305_225306.jpg
    706.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230305_225308.jpg
    20230305_225308.jpg
    801.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230305_225301.jpg
    20230305_225301.jpg
    871.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230305_225310.jpg
    20230305_225310.jpg
    655.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230305_225311.jpg
    20230305_225311.jpg
    692.7 KB · Views: 0
react to my fucking thread

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, RopeMaxxed and rand anon
Get a perm + mouth widening

No bimax for your pheno

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and ItsOver999
Get a perm + mouth widening
I think that's what they're gonna do to the upper jaw.

Do you think after the bimax + genioplasty and all the mouth widening shit, I can be 4.75 psl?

Braces Bimax Rhinoplasty and you will look human

Braces Bimax Rhinoplasty and you will look human
Replace braces with invisalign, and we're talking.

I can't go for a rhinoplasty, because it'll be WAYYY to obvious. The most I can hope for is to raise the droopy tip of my nose, and that's literally it

Wtf do you need bimax and genio for. You absolutely 100% need braces for those teeth so at the same time they will easily correct your 4mm deep bite. Then after braces you need to go get your teeth professionally whitened because they look yellow. Your chin isn't even a failo. In the first set of photos you look normal and then when you show your teeth you become subhuman (also because your nose looks subhuman up close). What you think is the problem: deep bite, chin. What is really the problem: Very crooked and yellow teeth, unhealthy skin, bad nose shape (which can all be fixed) and then mouth shape and eyelids also are failos but idk how to fix those. So just fix the first 3.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, HerpDerpson and VenatorLuparius
You don't need a bimax, that surgeon is a scammer and it won't change anything as you're not recessed.

You don't need a genio either : it's all in your head.

You have several other failos to focus on : nose, fucked up teeth, eyelid ptosis,leanmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Mikes91
U dont need bimax at all

unless you have short face syndrome

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
not much

you will always be a shitskin indian

but you can ascend to being a slayer of the slums of mumbai

Wtf do you need bimax and genio for. You absolutely 100% need braces for those teeth so at the same time they will easily correct your 4mm deep bite. Then after braces you need to go get your teeth professionally whitened because they look yellow. Your chin isn't even a failo. In the first set of photos you look normal and then when you show your teeth you become subhuman (also because your nose looks subhuman up close). What you think is the problem: deep bite, chin. What is really the problem: Very crooked and yellow teeth, unhealthy skin, bad nose shape (which can all be fixed) and then mouth shape and eyelids also are failos but idk how to fix those. So just fix the first 3.
Okay, the thing is, braces/invisalign alone won't fix the teeth issue because I have class 2 division 2 maloclussion, with the upper incisors tilting backwards.

Right now, the overbite is 4mm, BUT when I finish the invisalign treatment, I can expect the overjet to be approximately 13mm (nearly half an inch).

Also, after invisalign treatment, my incisors are going to project forward and outwards (essentially giving me buck teeth).

So, the reason for the bimax is to bring the lower jaw forward and increase the size of the upper palate (after which I won't have buck teeth).
The genioplasty will give me an even more protruding, projecting, and robust lower chin.

Oh, btw, I'm looking into skincare alot more, and I've JUST purchased a dermapen to help remove my acne and my acne scars. I've got some retinol cream too.

Lastly, for the rhinoplasty, I can only realistically fix my droopy nose tip without it looking uncanny and to prevent normies from finding out (I'll just say that my forward jaw was slightly moved forward, thus causing the upswing in the nose tip lmfao).

not much

you will always be a shitskin indian

but you can ascend to being a slayer of the slums of mumbai
Jokes on you, you dumb bitch, because I'm not Indian, and I was born and raised in the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
You don't need a bimax, that surgeon is a scammer and it won't change anything as you're not recessed.

You don't need a genio either : it's all in your head.

You have several other failos to focus on : nose, fucked up teeth, eyelid ptosis,leanmaxxing.
I actually do bro. Like, my lower jaw is ACTUALLY recessed. I'll post pictures of my x-ray if I can find them.

And it was my dentist that suggested jaw surgery.

My options are either jaw surgery or extractions, because I have a class 2 deep bite (deep over bite) and overcrowding in the upper and lower jaws

My dentist said that I have a 4mm deep bite, and I need a bimax.
Also, I can guarantee this didnt happen. Firstly, you look like you dont have a dentist JFL but on a more serious note you go to an orthodontist for anything regarding your bite, a dentist has nothing to do with that. And even if you misspoke and meant to say orthodontist, they still didnt recommend bimax for you. When an orthodontist recommends bimax, it is a big deal as it is a major surgery meant to correct a jaw deformity causing health issues. You have to present a health issue (sleep apnea for example) and the orthodontist then examines to see if this health problem is actually caused by a deformity with the jaw rather than some other factor and if there is no other treatment option then jaw surgery is recommended. This is a long process that involves insurance providers, x rays and up to a 2 year wait time before you can get the surgery, they dont just hand out recommendations. And certainly not to people with 4mm deep bites who haven't even had orthodontics done. Any orthodontist in your case would recommend at least 2 years of braces with various dental appliances added in to fix your absolutely messed up teeth. One of these dental appliances would also be to fix your 4mm deep bite without a problem.

• JFL
Okay, the thing is, braces/invisalign alone won't fix the teeth issue because I have class 2 division 2 maloclussion, with the upper incisors tilting backwards.

Right now, the overbite is 4mm, BUT when I finish the invisalign treatment, I can expect the overjet to be approximately 13mm (nearly half an inch).

Also, after invisalign treatment, my incisors are going to project forward and outwards (essentially giving me buck teeth).

So, the reason for the bimax is to bring the lower jaw forward and increase the size of the upper palate (after which I won't have buck teeth).
The genioplasty will give me an even more protruding, projecting, and robust lower chin.

Oh, btw, I'm looking into skincare alot more, and I've JUST purchased a dermapen to help remove my acne and my acne scars. I've got some retinol cream too.

Lastly, for the rhinoplasty, I can only realistically fix my droopy nose tip without it looking uncanny and to prevent normies from finding out (I'll just say that my forward jaw was slightly moved forward, thus causing the upswing in the nose tip lmfao).
Bro please explain how this makes logical sense. Invisalign will not make a 9mm difference in your bite and + no good orthonditst is giving you Invisalign for those teeth. You need braces with multiple complicated appliances added over time. Also I dont think you understand how big a 13mm overjet is. And once again, you said you went to a dentist and he wouldn't be able to diagnose anything you just said. Also, how will bimax get rid of buck teeth? This is what happens when you take orthodontic advice from blackpill forums JFL

• +1
Bro please explain how this makes logical sense. Invisalign will not make a 9mm difference in your bite and + no good orthonditst is giving you Invisalign for those teeth. You need braces with multiple complicated appliances added over time. Also I dont think you understand how big a 13mm overjet is. And once again, you said you went to a dentist and he wouldn't be able to diagnose anything you just said. Also, how will bimax get rid of buck teeth? This is what happens when you take orthodontic advice from blackpill forums JFL
He fell for the "you need bimax" meme of here.

Everytime you post a picture you'll have a virgin autist telling you you're recessed and need a bimax JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002 and Deleted member 24789

Everytime you post a picture you'll have a virgin autist telling you you're recessed and need a bimax JFL.
after in his case he really seems to show the symptoms of the short face, but that can be quite misleading with the focal length of the camera

So, I've consulted 3 different orthodontists, and they all said I need lower jaw surgery.

This one suggested a bimax, and his reasoning behind it is due to my narrow upper palate (which is reflected by the fact that I have severe overcrowding in my upper jaw).

I'd rather get a bimax over extractions tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I went to an orthodontist. That's what I meant when I said "dentist".

TBQH man, he was literally the one that suggested it. I gave my orthodontist's office a call this morning, and the nurse said that if I don't go with the surgery option, then I'll need extractions.

He's the best orthodontist in my region, and I know a lot of people who went to him. The oral surgeon that'll be performing my jaw surgery is also the best one in my region.

Wanna talk about this some more in DM's?

I went to an orthodontist. That's what I meant when I said "dentist".

TBQH man, he was literally the one that suggested it. I gave my orthodontist's office a call this morning, and the nurse said that if I don't go with the surgery option, then I'll need extractions.

He's the best orthodontist in my region, and I know a lot of people who went to him. The oral surgeon that'll be performing my jaw surgery is also the best one in my region.

Wanna talk about this some more in DM's?
Bro, im telling you I know the process. We live in the same province, exact same protocols for this stuff. I had braces for teeth similar to yours when I was a kid for 2 years. Recently I had Invisalign for 8 months to correct exactly a 4mm deep bite. Im currently coordinating with an orthodontist and surgeon for a genioplasty. Point is, I've consulted with countless orthodontists in our area and talked about jaw surgery with them as well. You do not need bimax. Unless you get proof, I dont believe 3 orthodontists recommended bimax or that you even consulted an orthodontist because you said dentist multiple times until I pointed it out. I think you just get 0 woman for reasons other than your jaw and you fail to see this so you blame it all on your jaw because you spent too much time on this forum.

• +1
Bro, im telling you I know the process. We live in the same province, exact same protocols for this stuff. I had braces for teeth similar to yours when I was a kid for 2 years. Recently I had Invisalign for 8 months to correct exactly a 4mm deep bite. Im currently coordinating with an orthodontist and surgeon for a genioplasty. Point is, I've consulted with countless orthodontists in our area and talked about jaw surgery with them as well. You do not need bimax. Unless you get proof, I dont believe 3 orthodontists recommended bimax or that you even consulted an orthodontist because you said dentist multiple times until I pointed it out. I think you just get 0 woman for reasons other than your jaw and you fail to see this so you blame it all on your jaw because you spent too much time on this forum.
Bro, I'm telling you I saw an orthodontist and I can send you proof as well in DM's.

Also, the other 2 orthodontists said I need lower jaw surgery. One of the dude's had some pretty sketchy reviews online, so I didn't go with him.

The other dude was wayyy too fucking expensive (charging 11k for invisalign ALONE), and then I'd have to pay for lower jaw surgery.

The one I'm with rn is legit, and I know MANY people who've gone to him.

He's the best dude in my city

stop spamming your face on this incel forum and trust the doc, he probably knows more than stupid shitskins on thsi forum

stop spamming your face on this incel forum and trust the doc, he probably knows more than stupid shitskins on thsi forum
That's what I'm fucking saying.

IDK why the niggas on here tell me NOT to get a bimax, when I CLEARLY asked about how much my rating will increase after jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Lynx
That's what I'm fucking saying.

IDK why the niggas on here tell me NOT to get a bimax, when I CLEARLY asked about how much my rating will increase after jaw surgery.
Ok fine I'll answer your original question. Jaw surgery alone barely increases your rating because all they do and care about here in Canada and the US is fixing the functional issue of your jaw with no eye for aesthetics. You need to realise that when people talk about bimax on this forum they are referring to the work of blackpilled European doctors who are not covered by insurance (cost 20-40k USD)

Ok fine I'll answer your original question. Jaw surgery alone barely increases your rating because all they do and care about here in Canada and the US is fixing the functional issue of your jaw with no eye for aesthetics. You need to realise that when people talk about bimax on this forum they are referring to the work of blackpilled European doctors who are not covered by insurance (cost 20-40k USD)
That's a fair point.

Okay, as you said, I'm not too recessed. I know that my main failo is my retarded eye and eye area, which is actually going to be my main focus, and I'll be spending extra money on those procedures.

I don't get eyelid surgery or eye surgery at the moment, because work and school prevent me from getting any surgeries or implant in and around the eyes.

So, I'm opting for invisalign and then after 1.5 years I'll get jaw surgery. Also, I'll get eye work done 1 year after my jaw surgery procedure

you don't need it too much chin projection could go off harmony with your maxilla, chin projection should be aligned with the lips

you don't need it too much chin projection could go off harmony with your maxilla, chin projection should be aligned with the lips
Yeah, but won't my face look super sturdy and robust, if the chin projects a few more millimeters forward?

There's no point my guy, this idiot is convinced he needs bimax when his before looks like some people's after.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354