How much can I fake on a resume and get away with it?

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Silver
I want to get a job in IT, Have zero official experience. Have CompTia A+ and Sec+, Linux and some other shittier ones. Have a LLC that I used with those skills over the past year, made around 40k net doing 20 hours of work a week repairing old ladies PCs and building pcs for kids

This is what I actually have, but how can I prove that experience with the LLC outside of showing my business license etc? I want to get a job in the next 3 weeks, I am going to go crazzy if I have to stay home over the holidays

fuck you all

show me ur cv

u need multiple CV and multiple lies

if you really want the job u have to look on multiple platform what the description of the post is.
when you have it. you add those qualifications on your CV. and you have to learn how to do the shit too.

• Love it
Reactions: yayatourer
extend your what you have done on your projet and extend what your internship.

Pretty far if you prepare for questions and have a convincing resume. The only thing that is impossible to cheese is health care since the gubment intervenes and enforces qualifications. And even then you hear stories about fraudsters lying about having MDs.

u need multiple CV and multiple lies

if you really want the job u have to look on multiple platform what the description of the post is.
when you have it. you add those qualifications on your CV. and you have to learn how to do the shit too.
Wow a french bro with this perfect profile pic bang at his prime :0

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
I want to get a job in IT, Have zero official experience. Have CompTia A+ and Sec+, Linux and some other shittier ones. Have a LLC that I used with those skills over the past year, made around 40k net doing 20 hours of work a week repairing old ladies PCs and building pcs for kids

This is what I actually have, but how can I prove that experience with the LLC outside of showing my business license etc? I want to get a job in the next 3 weeks, I am going to go crazzy if I have to stay home over the holidays
how old are you

put companies that no longer exist on ur cv and ur friend as ur reference

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer and qazw

At the job I’m at now, they never actually checked my qualifications. I was told to bring it in but no one checked it. I’d imagine most companies don’t check.

put companies that no longer exist on ur cv and ur friend as ur reference
Also yeah this is the best advice

Like others have said, the furthest you can go with the lying is putting fake companies on your cv and having your friends be the reference. Lying about certs and especially licenses is a big no no. Your most recent experience is the most likely to actually be verified, and as the HR sped goes down the list, the less likely they will check. If you lie about your actual skills just ask gpt to give you an overview of what they are so you can pretend you know what you're talking about during the interview. The fact that you have your own company is huge, you can pretty much make up whatever you want about your experience as long as you can convince the hiring manager that you know what you're talking about. Having sec+ and a+ gives you even more credibility. Good luck!