How much can i grow my biacromial breadth? (Shoulder width)

D

Deleted member 14392

I'm here.
I just tried to measure my biacromial right now and the results shocked me: It's only 14 inches wide, being enough to classify me as giga framecel. I may be measuring wrong tho, and it may actually be 16 inches wide. I don't have a caliper and i'm resorting to using a 30cm ruler and guessing how long the rest of my shoulders are with my eye. My internipple distance is 22-25cm.

Anyways, i wonder if it would be possible to increase the breadth of the shoulder bones themselves, not the bideltoid. Also how much, if possible.

I'm 17.5 years old now, and i've seen via research that the shoulder bones fuse during the late 20s.

Can't afford anything right now, as i'm poor and will be for a long time. So i'm confined to only doing shoulder exercises.

@AverageTevvezFan @enchanted_elixir

Workout and run a heightmaxing stack (heightmaxing and framemaxxing have fairly similar protocols)

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
Workout and run a heightmaxing stack (heightmaxing and framemaxxing have fairly similar protocols)
If i do this until the bones fuse, how much could i expect them to grow? I think 4 inches at the most if i'm being optimistic.

99% of the forum dont even know what that is

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and enchanted_elixir
If i do this until the bones fuse, how much could i expect them to grow? I think 4 inches at the most if i'm being optimistic.
Don't know whatsoever, I don't know anything about your biology, diet or age.

99% of the forum dont even know what that is
It shouldn't be like this. Biacromial breadth is a landmark for determining if someone is a framecel or not.

But i believe you. Forum's average IQ must've dropped all the way to 85 IQ these last two years.

Don't know whatsoever, I don't know anything about your biology, diet or age.
I'm 17.5 right now. I said pretty much everything in the main post.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
It shouldn't be like this. Biacromial breadth is a landmark for determining if someone is a framecel or not.

But i believe you. Forum's average IQ must've dropped all the way to 85 IQ these last two years.

I'm 17.5 right now. I said pretty much everything in the main post.
Oh, I thought you were talking about height. My bad.
You can definitely increase your frame, you have a lot of time.

use a door nigga

My genetics are so fucking terrible.

I have 23cm internipple width, 30~32cm hip breadth and a fucking 16 (at most and maybe slightly less) inches bideltoid. All of that at 5'10 with a thin neck.

The hip breadth itself is like 3rd to 30th percent for men, which is a great thing, but my frame is so fucking bad it looks wide.

Considering rope

Last edited:

Last edited:
heightmaxxing stack? kek no such thing exists or works

Don't go nuts yet. Clavicles fuse at 24-25. Can't find the photo with the study but trust me. My frame grew the most at 20yo and now my bideltoid is 53cm.

For your biacromial make sure you will get your calcium, vitamin K, and vitamin D every single day. Also a shit ton of protein from pork,chicken,eggs etc.

To maximize hgh production start sprinting(increases hgh by like 1000%)
30 mins of running will be good, ideally daily combined with the gym.

Hey and also start mewing just for the sake of it

• +1
Reactions: Wristcel5inches and Deleted member 14392
But as for now you're tera framelet

• +1
Reactions: Wristcel5inches and Deleted member 14392
Don't go nuts yet. Clavicles fuse at 24-25. Can't find the photo with the study but trust me. My frame grew the most at 20yo and now my bideltoid is 53cm.

For your biacromial make sure you will get your calcium, vitamin K, and vitamin D every single day. Also a shit ton of protein from pork,chicken,eggs etc.

To maximize hgh production start sprinting(increases hgh by like 1000%)
30 mins of running will be good, ideally daily combined with the gym.

Hey and also start mewing just for the sake of it
Thanks for your words. I will do all kinds of exercises under the sun to at least have an average frame by the time my bones finally fuse.

Also worth noting that i have no muscles whatsoever on my shoulders, so my bideltoid is pretty close to my biacromial i think. Still framelet

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Reeves shrugs did wonders for me while taking MK tbh, my bidelt increased an inch in a single month