how much can perfect teeth boost smv?

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

cutecel4life
Hello,

can someone drop pictures of people with fucked up teeth and the same person with perfect teeth

I'm just curious

thanks

Best regards, Braindeadautist:D

• +1
Reactions: murdah

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist and murdah
Hello,

can someone drop pictures of people with fucked up teeth and the same person with perfect teeth

I'm just curious

thanks

Best regards, Braindeadautist:D
Bad teeth affect much more than just the teeth themselves.
Infact I’d go so far to say they are the most important part of the face. More than ears, nose, cheekbones, Jaw or even eyes

As if they are bad and you have a malocclusion then your jaws will be affected and that affects your nose, asymmetry, canthal tilt, chin recession, dark circles, nasolabial folds, posture, pelvic tilt, sleep apnea, and much more…

Most people don’t suffer from it bad enough for it to matter though. It only affects like 2% of people or less because of their environment growing up.. and then you can make it even worse, by getting premolar extractions (like I did before puberty😞).

It’s really irritating seeing normies complaint about the fact they didn’t mew. That affects them maybe from 98% to 99%.
I’m quite literally around 80% attractiveness of my genetic potential, but I’ve come to terms with the fact that I won’t ever truly reach it.
99% of normies will not be below around 97% of their genetic maximum, whereas there are actually deformed guys like me who are way below.

It sucks so much, when despite you not being the ugliest dude, people would single you out as you’re walking through the street. Everyone looks at you only in an entire group, because of your recession and you don’t really look human

This is only if you had a malocclusion during before puberty. I’ve seen people who mouth breathed during puberty and their “upper” maxilla wasn’t really affected.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GN-TG
Infact I’d go so far to say they are the most important part of the face. More than ears, nose, cheekbones, Jaw or even eyes

As if they are bad and you have a malocclusion then your jaws will be affected and that affects your nose, asymmetry, canthal tilt, chin recession, dark circles, nasolabial folds, posture, pelvic tilt, sleep apnea, and much more…

Most people don’t suffer from it bad enough for it to matter though. It only affects like 2% of people or less because of their environment growing up.. and then you can make it even worse, by getting premolar extractions (like I did before puberty😞).

It’s really irritating seeing normies complaint about the fact they didn’t mew. That affects them maybe from 98% to 99%.
I’m quite literally around 80% attractiveness of my genetic potential, but I’ve come to terms with the fact that I won’t ever truly reach it.
99% of normies will not be below around 97% of their genetic maximum, whereas there are actually deformed guys like me who are way below.

It sucks so much, when despite you not being the ugliest dude, people would single you out as you’re walking through the street. Everyone looks at you only in an entire group, because of your recession and you don’t really look human
Thank you. I could definitely see how it could affect other parts of your face and just make it seem very slanted in some cases (my case).

I have fucked up teeth most likely from soft and shit goyslop in my childhood (modern food) and not enough tough foods.

I don't believe I am deformed but rather VERY stunted with my environment and health :)

anyways, Thanks for the information.

• +1
Reactions: greycel

This is only if you had a malocclusion during before puberty. I’ve seen people who mouth breathed during puberty and their “upper” maxilla wasn’t really affected.
best fix or procedure for malocclusion? and the rest of the body asymmetry? i'd imagine braces alone won't do it, it just realigns the teeth, it doesn't realigns the jaw, spine, pelvis, posture, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
best fix or procedure for malocclusion? and the rest of the body asymmetry? i'd imagine braces alone won't do it, it just realigns the teeth, it doesn't realigns the jaw, spine, pelvis, posture, etc.
Most people didn’t have it as bad as me tbh
I had less worse ofc, but this essentially (mine was still pretty bad):
IMG 1345

I’ve never seen somebody with worse malocclusion than me. And I just so happen to have the most downgrowth too. It’s really weird coincidence, huh? :feelshmm:

Anyways, I think keeping good posture, hard mewing with chin tucks, chiropractic appt, working out for better posture, good lip seal etc
For most people braces is actually fine. Don’t get them if they start putting elastics (like I did 😞), or if they ask for extractions.

Also bear in mind the malocclusion from breathing through mouth is an overbite. An underbite is genetic.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GlamGuru and Braindeadautist