How much can teeth descend you in terms of appeal

whey123456

whey123456

no longer blackpilled
My teeth, very brutal

gaps in the top row in most of the teeth, they honestly look like small baby teeth maybe

Would u say this tanks my appeal, it gives me a kind of drug addict look, which pretty good for my pheno, but bad in general honestly

Do foids care ?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
teeth gaps are indicative of a wide palate as long as it's not that prominent it's not that relevant.

A lot, which is why I need to fix them asap

My teeth, very brutal

gaps in the top row in most of the teeth, they honestly look like small baby teeth maybe

Would u say this tanks my appeal, it gives me a kind of drug addict look, which pretty good for my pheno, but bad in general honestly

Do foids care ?
No not really. It varies foid to foid. But generally if you’re the full package. Height,looks etc. they won’t care.

teeth gaps are indicative of a wide palate as long as it's not that prominent it's not that relevant.
I have a wide palate, my bones are ideal

But my teeth omg, they dont fit they are small

Kinda tanks my ''healthy'' look

No not really. It varies foid to foid. But generally if you’re the full package. Height,looks etc. they won’t care.
My teeth kinda have this look to them

R 4

kinda sharp and unheathly looking, mine are more gappy then this, not the middle the other top ones

over?

My teeth, very brutal

Do foids care ?
they ruin my face

istg make me 6'2 with perfect teeth and tighter hyoid skin

college is gonna be fucking heaven

My teeth, very brutal

Do foids care ?
theres a whole branch of health dedicated to making that one thing look good (Orthodontics)

OF COURSE ITS IMPORTANT AND YES, THEY DO CARE.

just dont open mouth theory

I have kind of the same problem, I have diastema and my upper central incisors have a small gap that make me look childish af