how much can you grow your masseters in 1 month

nathan

nathan

Kraken
lets say your doing 1 hour of chewing for 1 month how much will your masseters grow

• +1
Reactions: murdah
lets say your doing 1 hour of chewing for 1 month how much will your masseters grow
Significant amount, I’ve gained a lot with mastic gum in a week.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah, greycel, nathan and 1 other person
Dunno man, let me DM my pal Salludon, he's sure to know it.

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss, murdah, greycel and 1 other person
chipmunk? i'm pretty sure 99% of guys have neutral or outward gonions by default so what's the deal?
Clenching helped me with gonial eversion, before mine were true inwards. Now they are both outwards, with one more outwards than the other
But it also did accentuate the asymmetry I already did have

@nathan bro I saw your pics, you look really good already
You don’t even need jaw width, but if you really want to, then just let aging do its thing
Iirc you are 16ish?
My jaw increased a lot in width in the last 4 or so years after 18

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed, JohnDoe and nathan
Clenching helped me with gonial eversion, before mine were true inwards. Now they are both outwards, with one more outwards than the other
But it also did accentuate the asymmetry I already did have

@nathan bro I saw your pics, you look really good already
You don’t even need jaw width, but if you really want to, then just let aging do its thing
Iirc you are 16ish?
My jaw increased a lot in width in the last 4 or so years after 18
need to send you pictures of my subhuman recessed jaw and other issues so you can give me some advice. Brutal what happened to my teeth/jaw 14 years ago...
wasn't even aware you could naturally without surgery turn real inward gonions to outwards.
@nathan feel free to send me before/after pics, i don't share, tons of guys have sent me pics

• +1
Reactions: greycel and nathan
It's like asking how much can u grow ur biceps in 1 month?Ofc in the beggining u will get newbie gains, but then it will become harder to grow them as you need progressive overload(more pieces of gum, more frequency, etc)

• +1
Reactions: nathan and halloweed
need to send you pictures of my subhuman recessed jaw and other issues so you can give me some advice. Brutal what happened to my teeth/jaw 14 years ago...
wasn't even aware you could naturally without surgery turn real inward gonions to outwards.
@nathan feel free to send me before/after pics, i don't share, tons of guys have sent me pics
Send brother, you know the type of dude I am
I don’t lie

Mine were actually gigainwards (I am very downgrown due to the 4 premolar extractions I had before puberty), but I can literally put my thumbs on the inside of my gonions were they previously curved in, and I didn’t have room to

It should be mentioned that I do believe a lot of it was due to clenching, but I made the mistake of clenching 24/7.
Which means uneven pressure and also at night that light clenching becomes hard, which is not good for your teeth (or the further asymmetry).
The chewing I did do was with normal gum and I didn’t really spend too long, maybe 10 minutes.

Hard chewing should achieve it.
I’d advise chewing two pieces of gum on both sides of the face, same time, for 30mins a day.
If you feel pain then stop.
If your jaws start aching or getting tired then let them rest.
Over time, bone ossification should occur there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
massaters grow at very slow speed, I've been chewing hard gum and eating plenty of protein for like 5-6 months I've gained a lot of massater mass, but it's hard to do it in 1 month

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, wowamat and nathan
started 86% bigonial bizygo, 91 after 2mo chewing gum/folded shirt every other day for 15m intense to avoid hours,

pulling jaw down biting against hard 30x is another one (hits temporalis for upper skull face width don't get ur shit too big or ur harmony thrown) ex: leo dicap chico getting older, bill burrs alcoholic head lmao

maybe end w biting/clenching unfolded shirt to 'failure'

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
started 86% bigonial bizygo, 91 after 2mo chewing gum/folded shirt every other day for 15m intense to avoid hours,

pulling jaw down biting against hard 30x is another one (hits temporalis for upper skull face width don't get ur shit too big or ur harmony thrown) ex: leo dicap chico getting older, bill burrs alcoholic head lmao

maybe end w biting/clenching unfolded shirt to 'failure'
What did you chew