How much can you realistically ascend with surgery?

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Title. How many PSL points can you realistically gain from surgery, for most people I’d say 1-2, but obviously it depends on the falio.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: QuadraMadra, Deleted member 2658, Timelessbrah and 4 others

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and GetShrekt
If u dont have death tier falios I honestly think u can go as far as ur money takes u.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Yerico7, Norwooder and 7 others

• So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt
If you are extremly rich and ready to risk everything then i dont know, may be 2-2.5 point (assuming you are normie).

• +1
Title. How many PSL points can you realistically gain from surgery, for most people I’d say 1-2, but obviously it depends on the falio.

I remember a thread about this a long time ago. basically you can only move up one tier realistically.

Subhuman -- Normie -- Attractive --Model.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Yerico7, mewcoper and 4 others
If u dont have death tier falios I honestly think u can go as far as ur money takes u.
Brutal, my eyes r kinda trash mainly because of droopy eyelids. But I can’t see them ever being attractive without some type of Osteotomy

this type of thread is pathetic, everyone thinks that after one Bimax they will look like Amnesia or Salludon lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yerico7, Deleted member 2658 and 6 others
this type of thread is pathetic, everyone thinks that after one Bimax they will look like Amnesia or Salludon lmao
How is this thread pathetic? I just asked a question?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
bu...but... Salludon didnt have any surgery mate :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 4430
on the entirety on all these looks forum the same 2 people are the only examples of someone legitimately improving through surgery

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
You can become piyy

on the entirety on all these looks forum the same 2 people are the only examples of someone legitimately improving through surgery
Skewed, cause most don’t come back if they ascend or descend.

Skewed, cause most don’t come back if they ascend or descend.
Don’t think that’s true, I’ve been a lurking for quite a while and even the ones that have done surgeries still are here posting years later

Yeah they should keep their expaction low... Lol I have decent forward growth and I still look like shit.

A whole 2 points would be insanely good results.

In most cases, probably from around 0,5 - 1,5 ?

• +1
How is this thread pathetic? I just asked a question?
this is some people best shot
hqdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5385
From that pic, it looks like it’s easy to ascend if you have flaws, but not so much if there’s minimal flaws
Thats the point
when you have no failos and still in normie range its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Yerico7, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
If your chin is recessed you can ascend pretty hard with bimax

I dont think anyone in their right minds think that but with a combination of the right surgeries and a great base anything is possible man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Yerico7, mewcoper and 1 other person
It obviously depends on your base and the amount of capital you have to spend. But 3 points seems to be the top realistic expectations, given one does every procedure under the sun. There are some examples of severely recessed individuals that went from subhuman to chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
It obviously depends on your base and the amount of capital you have to spend. But 3 points seems to be the top realistic expectations, given one does every procedure under the sun. There are some examples of severely recessed individuals that went from subhuman to chadlite.
View attachment 753786
How did his under eye support move like that?

Depends where you are on the IRL scale. Relatively simple to go from a 4 to a 6, but much almost impossible to go from a 1 to 4, or 7 to 10

How did his under eye support move like that?
Probably got infra orbital implants after jaw surgery. I don't know the story behind his dude, it appeared on Sluthate I think.

I remember a thread about this a long time ago. basically you can only move up one tier realistically.

Subhuman -- Normie -- Attractive --Model.
Non sence lol.

Considering your failos are fixable from 1 up to 2.5 if u get extremely good results

u can ascend good if u know ur failos and how to fix it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
Problem is.. even here people don’t know what to do to help others most of the time

Brb using imagine

@thinwhiteduke why do you think he was badlooking? Also rate him before and after i just want to understand

@thinwhiteduke why do you think he was badlooking? Also rate him before and after i just want to understand
he wasnt ugly but, still below average - not existen chin, fucked mouth
now he has a better mouth area
good side
chin

he is an average now cause long midface, pheno, fucked skin, eyes, no halo

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
he wasnt ugly but, still below average - not existen chin, fucked mouth
now he has a better mouth area
good side
chin

he is an average now cause long midface, pheno, fucked skin, eyes, no halo
He has falios indeed but his armony isn’t that bad. Sometimes i feel like this forum is providing only 1 beauty standard/ model and psl are made based on such model.

Imo he is an high tier normie with those failios just because the armony and the “eye area that seems good even blurred”

Idk why he didn’t ascend more than psl 0,5 psl tbh...