How much carrots per day for skin ?

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
I have a infinity of carrots and i wonder how much i need to eat to improve my skin
( beta carothene)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
0 carrots
eat liver

Beef liver mogs

just take beta carotine 60mg a day for 4 weeks and 15mg after (need to store first)

u need like 1kg of carrots a day to see results

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, IWantToMax and MandibularCel
0 carrots
eat liver
no beta carrotene in liver. Vit A doesnt make your skin orange.

When I was carrotmaxing I only noticed my palms started turning orange, not sure how you are supposed to get the glow effect in your face?

I might try it again in the future with supplements. Eating carrots for beta-carrotene (and sweet potato+spinach) every single day gets kinda boring.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
just take beta carotine 60mg a day for 4 weeks and 15mg after (need to store first)

u need like 1kg of carrots a day to see results

Arf 100g of carrots = 8mg of beta carotne

Arf 100g of carrots = 8mg of beta carotne
so u need to eat like 800g of carrots a day for 4 weeks and 200g a day after. not worth it if u can get the same from 4 pills a day lol

so u need to eat like 800g of carrots a day for 4 weeks and 200g a day after. not worth it if u can get the same from 4 pills a day lol

True .jfl i will try to eat 500g with a perfect diet.

6 small carrots i think

• +1
I used to eat 4 grated carrots with olive oil and honey daily for 2 months. The difference sampled in Photoshop (same midtone area at the cheekbone, artificial lighting):
SkinTone

My nasolabial area and nose got more saturation, so I cut the intake to 3 carrots every other day. The skin lightened up a bit and now I have nice even tone across my face. Note that I'm 32 / Fitzpatrick II and have a skin quality like a 20 y.o. so every tone shift is more obvious on me. YMMV

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I used to eat 4 grated carrots with olive oil and honey daily for 2 months. The difference sampled in Photoshop (same midtone area at the cheekbone, artificial lighting):
View attachment 253316
My nasolabial area and nose got more saturation, so I cut the intake to 3 carrots every other day. The skin lightened up a bit and now I have nice even tone across my face. Note that I'm 32 / Fitzpatrick II and have a skin quality like a 20 y.o. so every tone shift is more obvious on me. YMMV

Thanks for this answer . Can you details more about the nose saturation ? I dont understand

Thanks for this answer . Can you details more about the nose saturation ? I dont understand
My nasolabial area and nose turned orange (literally Trump effect).

• +1