How much chewing can make you decline

Iuri._rosa

Iuri._rosa

I hate how I look
I see several sub3s on TikTok, with their faces looking like a ball, completely swollen and round, and I keep thinking, is it really worth training masseters?

for example this sub3 looking like a dumbo with that receding chin and monkey philtrum
(Would he look better if he had smaller masseters or external gonions?)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-30-10-06-51-832_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-30-10-06-51-832_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    834.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2024-06-30-10-23-16-447_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-30-10-23-16-447_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    845.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2024-06-30-10-24-21-488_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-30-10-24-21-488_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    810.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
No training masseter is not worth it

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
dude what ppl dont know is ppl with good jaws dont have it bc of their masseter, masseter is an useless muscle for face, it doesnt benefit anyone and ppl would look better without that and with good jaw mass.

ppl with good jaws have it because of the bone mass, not the masseter. masseter doesnt do shit, dont train it.

inb4 brad pitt, he has jaw mass too retards

why not? it helps
I think we shouldn't train the masseters directly, like chewing, but just eat hard foods during our meals, and not chew gum or chisel for 3 hours a day.
It was only by eating meat with my incisors that my face completely changed

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Idk i think bruxism looks like shit, he looks like a potato
That's what I said bro, the guy probably fell for the meme of straining the masseter to look better, now his teeth must look like grains of rice

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
dude what ppl dont know is ppl with good jaws dont have it bc of their masseter, masseter is an useless muscle for face, it doesnt benefit anyone and ppl would look better without that and with good jaw mass.

ppl with good jaws have it because of the bone mass, not the masseter. masseter doesnt do shit, dont train it.

inb4 brad pitt, he has jaw mass too retards
I agree

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I have shortened your masseters, does it look better or has it gotten worse?

Attachments

• IMG_20240630_105821.jpg
    IMG_20240630_105821.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 0
I think we shouldn't train the masseters directly, like chewing, but just eat hard foods during our meals, and not chew gum or chisel for 3 hours a day.
It was only by eating meat with my incisors that my face completely changed
how did chewing hard meat with incisors change your face? aren't you supposed to chew with back teeth?

how did chewing hard meat with incisors change your face? aren't you supposed to chew with back teeth?
Chewing with the incisors induces something called clockwise rotation, and chewing with the molars induces the opposite, according to a topic in my profile, of the results I had

Chewing with the incisors induces something called clockwise rotation, and chewing with the molars induces the opposite, according to a topic in my profile, of the results I had
"chewing with incisors" something like that my friend, after a look

Idk man at some point it's just lipstick on a pig who gives a shit what would make this guy look better

You said chewing with incisors gave you a longer face, that's brutal. also not even supposed to chew with incisors lol need to chew with molars at the back to get better jaw/masseters

You said chewing with incisors gave you a longer face, that's brutal. also not even supposed to chew with incisors lol need to chew with molars at the back to get better jaw/masseters
In this case, I was supposed to shorten it, but something called molar eruption happened, which caused a slight enlargement in the middle of my face (I had an excessively short face) so it certainly helped me a lot.
And also, it gave me Jordan-level zygomatics and simply an extremely advanced glabella

In this case, I was supposed to shorten it, but something called molar eruption happened, which caused a slight enlargement in the middle of my face (I had an excessively short face) so it certainly helped me a lot.
And also, it gave me Jordan-level zygomatics and simply an extremely advanced glabella
I'm sorry if there are mistakes in writing, I'm using Google Translate 😓