C

chinless

Iron
i don’t know if I want volux or voluma but I want a taller chin
My chin to philtrum is around 1:1.5 my goal is around 1.2.1 minimum

Like 3mm-4mm tops after the swelling subsidizes

• +1
Reactions: chinless
I suppose that would depend on the width of your chin.

i don’t know if I want volux or voluma but I want a taller chin
My chin to philtrum is around 1:1.5 my goal is around 1.2.1 minimum
How is that ratio even possible jfl

• +1
Reactions: chinless
Is there a way to increase it?
You could do fat grafts but on the size you want to increase It wont look good. There is vertical genio, but it risks lip incompetence and mentalis strain. And from what you want to achieve you would most likely get those.

If you increase your chin height your gonial angle increases so you loose a lot of harmony

dont you just have a long philtrum? Its ok not to match the perfect ratios, If your philtrum is off the average size

You could do fat grafts but on the size you want to increase It wont look good. There is vertical genio, but it risks lip incompetence and mentalis strain. And from what you want to achieve you would most likely get those.

If you increase your chin height your gonial angle increases so you loose a lot of harmony

dont you just have a long philtrum? Its ok not to match the perfect ratios, If your philtrum is off the average size
This is difficult😔

My philtrum isn’t long it’s just that my lower third is small

I would like to keep it private

If u wanna imagine my lower third is chin to philtrum 1:1.5 short ramus 125 gonial angle and slightly recessed chin
Sorry I just don’t wanna post myself

Bro ratios are not absolutes. Its gonna depend on your face. If you have a big gonial angle and are trying to increase chin height you are setting youself up for a botch.
I would like to keep it private

If u wanna imagine my lower third is chin to philtrum 1:1.5 short ramus 125 gonial angle and slightly recessed chin
Sorry I just don’t wanna post myself

Bro ratios are not absolutes. It’s gonna depend on your face. If you have a big gonial angle and are trying to increase chin height you are setting youself up for a botch.
Not really I was also gonna get mandiblaur implants or filler to increase my ramus but it’s gonna take a while