How much cigarettes is too much to smoke per day?

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
I’m worried cause I’m smoking to not look akward in public at this point literally one after the other

I think I smoke like 8-10 a day is this bad?

Idk I don’t usually smoke when im alone but waiting somewhere in order to look busy I grab a cigarette

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, vermillioncorefan and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
I’m worried cause I’m smoking to not look akward in public at this point literally one after the other

Idk I don’t usually smoke when im alone but waiting somewhere in order to look busy I grab a cigarette
least autistic org user

I smoke 1 pack and half

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and IAMNOTANINCEL
Not smoking is always an option. The younger you are, the easier it is to quit.

Every cigarette is one too much and you will feel it in 10 years when you the real symptoms start

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: 123abc
I don’t really care
Now you don’t care, but when your lungs hurt and you are bound on a oxygen machine, you will care but it will be too late

Blud bought one pack and has made 5 threads on it

soon you get addicted pls stop

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

no such thing as smoking to much

Rookie number 3pack a day and hostel mates beat the shit out of me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back