how much clen

chudlite

chudlite

Iron
how much clen do i take as my first dose/ how much do i bump it up per day

Why r you hoppin on clen brahs
ive been on a calorie deficit and im about to go under 18 bmi (underweight) but im still not as lean as i would like to be, meaning i gotta gain some weight in muscle so i can lose more weight in fat without being under weight as i dont want to stunt my growth

Last edited:
ive been on a calorie deficit and im about to go under 18 bmi (underweight) but im still not as lean as i would like to be, meaning i gotta gain some weight in muscle so i can lose more weight in fat without being under weight as i dont want to stunt my growth
I’m skinny fat and I think I’m optimized for skinny fat physique. In uni rn so it’s hard to stay active don’t have time hoop and get lean so I might just hop on so to free up my internals and not ascend to diabetes type 2

I’m skinny fat and I think I’m optimized for skinny fat physique. In uni rn so it’s hard to stay active don’t have time hoop and get lean so I might just hop on so to free up my internals and not ascend to diabetes type 2
if you cant stay active id recommend taking dnp, dnp is purely for fatloss, clen isnt as good for fatloss and on a 2000 maintenance diet would only raise TDEE by about 200 calories but it helps promote muscle gain too which is what i need in particular