How much deep sleep you need to get the maximum height growth in puberty?

Random_maxxer

Random_maxxer

Silver
Title

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
aproximately 7.69589428493859849893458394 hours! 🤓

Edit: pls mark as solution saar

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
I'm 15 and try to get a minimum of 8 hours. I aim for like 9 - 10 hours in summer though. More is better generally speaking. :feelsokman:

Around 3-4 hours id say for maximising, national average is 2 hours

Before you retards try rape me, you generally get like 1-2 hours of deep sleep, 3 hours of REM sleep and the rest light sleep in a typical 7 hour sleep

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
I'm 15 and try to get a minimum of 8 hours. I aim for like 9 - 10 hours in summer though. More is better generally speaking. :feelsokman:
Im talking abt deep sleep not thw whole sleep

Around 3-4 hours id say for maximising, national average is 2 hours

Before you retards try rape me, you generally get like 1-2 hours of deep sleep, 3 hours of REM sleep and the rest light sleep in a typical 7 hour sleep
To get 3-4 hrs of deep sleep i will need to sleep 12-13 hrs

To get 3-4 hrs of deep sleep i will need to sleep 12-13 hrs
I'm not 100% sure but if u want more deep sleep look into magnesium glycinate and melatonin. i think they make you have more rem sleep and more vivid dreams because you are sleeping deeper. :feelswat:

I'm not 100% sure but if u want more deep sleep look into magnesium glycinate and melatonin. i think they make you have more rem sleep and more vivid dreams because you are sleeping deeper. :feelswat:
Deep sleep is different from rem

Deep sleep is different from rem
Kids release the most growth hormone during NREM Stage 3 (Also known as deep sleep) so you should be focusing on optimizing deep sleep, not REM sleep.

I'm pretty sure REM sleep is more important for memory (that's why they say study before sleeping because your brain replays what you learned before during REM :feelswat:) and it is also useful for brain development.

Kids release the most growth hormone during NREM Stage 3 (Also known as deep sleep) so you should be focusing on optimizing deep sleep, not REM sleep.

I'm pretty sure REM sleep is more important for memory (that's why they say study before sleeping because your brain replays what you learned before during REM :feelswat:) and it is also useful for brain development.
Yeah nigga but u said rem above:lul:

• Woah
Reactions: VLX