How much did Kitboga affect Indian Reputation worldwide.

L

Lebgfinal

User
This youtuber single handely ruined the reputation of indians worldwide with his scammer videos. Think about it: when you see racism online it's most of the time about the "DO NOT REDEEM SARR". All of this is due to Kitboga scamming videos.
Insane how his videos ruined an entire country reputation.
Brutal for my indians brothers. The scammers fucked you up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, normie_joe and AverageCurryEnjoyer
Brooooootal fact how one nigga can ruin the rep of q.6 billion people forever.:feelswhy:

Brooooootal fact how one nigga can ruin the rep of q.6 billion people forever.:feelswhy:
The fact he isn't even racist lol.
It's just because in his scamming videos it's always angry indians.
People used his videos to be racist to indians holy fuck.
Indians scammers ruined the reputation of their country it's crazy.

He's done a lot of damage, I caught my Dutch 13-year-old sister watching his videos, this shit is international

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger and TechnoBoss
The fact he isn't even racist lol.
It's just because in his scamming videos it's always angry indians.
People used his videos to be racist to indians holy fuck.
Indians scammers ruined the reputation of their country it's crazy.
Yeah:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

This youtuber single handely ruined the reputation of indians worldwide with his scammer videos. Think about it: when you see racism online it's most of the time about the "DO NOT REDEEM SARR". All of this is due to Kitboga scamming videos.

View attachment 3144242

The funny part is that kitboga didn’t even intend it. He tries to stop all mentions of india in the chat and bans people for it. Its just indian scammers themselves who ruined India’s reputation, Kitboga just was trying to raise awareness of scams.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

View attachment 3144242

He didn't ruin anyone's reputation; the scamming pajeets ruined it for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back