Reactions: YungTrappa
nothing happened cuz i have no bones... bone is law not lean

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, Loves, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
what u look like? theres a high chance i am too
currently

• +1
Reactions: N1666
id say i turned from a ltn/mtn to a 7,5/10 made a huge difference for me but i also lost like 30 lbs and maxxed out all my facial features. also 1 ear surgery away from 8/10

id say i turned from a ltn/mtn to a 7,5/10 made a huge difference for me but i also lost like 30 lbs and maxxed out all my facial features. also 1 ear surgery away from 8/10
how long did it take and what exactly did u eat did u lift etc? what facial featurea did u max out

It made me proud of being 6% bf and now my physique attracts a ton of gays

No additional foids tho. Maybe post-rhino swelling is the reason, but IMO my bones just suck. If only my mom wasn’t addicted to alcohol when I was in her womb😭

how long did it take and what exactly did u eat did u lift etc? what facial featurea did u max out
i tried to maintain a 1000kcal deficit over a period of 3-4 months approx. been eating 1600 kcal in total with 140g of protein and the rest i didnt care, tried to eat it all within a window of 4 hours and fasted for 20 so my insulin levels wouldnt spike that often which made fasting and being in a deficit way easier and more attainable.

regarding the other things i did was creating a good skincare routine, getting rid of water weight in and bloating by reducing my sodium intake (basically didnt eat any salt) and i drink like 4,5-6litres of water a day which is probably too much but it helped with dieting as well

hair maxxing also a big thing, just find a hairstyle that suits you and i also got rid of my glasses and only use contacts. eyebrowmaxxing huge factor, getting thicker lips through vaseline etc...

i tried to maintain a 1000kcal deficit over a period of 3-4 months approx. been eating 1600 kcal in total with 140g of protein and the rest i didnt care, tried to eat it all within a window of 4 hours and fasted for 20 so my insulin levels wouldnt spike that often which made fasting and being in a deficit way easier and more attainable.

regarding the other things i did was creating a good skincare routine, getting rid of water weight in and bloating by reducing my sodium intake (basically didnt eat any salt) and i drink like 4,5-6litres of water a day which is probably too much but it helped with dieting as well

hair maxxing also a big thing, just find a hairstyle that suits you and i also got rid of my glasses and only use contacts. eyebrowmaxxing huge factor, getting thicker lips through vaseline etc...
oh yeah and i worked out pretty much 5-6 days a week
and regarding woman i find it a bit easier to talk to them just because i am so much more comfortable in my skin and my confidence skyrocketed ever since i ascended. i also feel like girls just naturally look at me more and try to sit next to me during class in university which is pretty cool

Last edited:
What was different? what did u got told by others did u pull more bitches
getting lean got me from high ltn to HTN, definitely STARTED to get bitches lol. When I was fat/skinny fat I never knew I had such good bones until I got to about below 20% bodyfat and began to see my jawline better, zygos, brow ridge became more prominent. Lean maxxing is so good. It can do a lot.

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy
Enough , but since masseter botox im still kinda swolled so descend a bit😕, but the sweeling last only 7-10days so i will be back soon:feelsautistic:

some people can look good at higher bf% but im not one of them, getting lean helped a lot

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy
when i got lean i got alot more iois...

its not worth it to get lean

but it sucks alot more being fat and you dont know your potential about your jaw or face shape or anything until you are under 15%

and even then you can lower it more....

its more about body compisition, so its better to be muscular because it takes fat away from your face

getting lean got me from high ltn to HTN, definitely STARTED to get bitches lol. When I was fat/skinny fat I never knew I had such good bones until I got to about below 20% bodyfat and began to see my jawline better, zygos, brow ridge became more prominent. Lean maxxing is so good. It can do a lot.
how much time did leanmaxxing take?

how much time did leanmaxxing take?
depends how fat u are, if u wanna do it healthy workout 5x a week while eating at maintenance, you will normally just over time get leaner by doing that. If u want fast go into 300-500 caloric deficit while working out

hmm
i dont fucking know why my philtrum was so long at 13

Attachments

• asas.webp
    asas.webp
    216.7 KB · Views: 0
  • woahhh.webp
    woahhh.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and N1666
descended me even though my bones are very good. i looked like a meth addict

IOI machine

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
depends how fat u are, if u wanna do it healthy workout 5x a week while eating at maintenance, you will normally just over time get leaner by doing that. If u want fast go into 300-500 caloric deficit while working out
what if i cant track calories?

Whole life changed. Made millions, bought a house, hot girlfriend.
Ipd also increased, more maxillary projection, longer mandible, better chin, blue eyes and lower set brows too right? Your getting lean and making it in life was not just "getting lean" but the manifestation of the work you put in, just starvemaxxing and crashing your test isn't gonna do anything

oh yeah and i worked out pretty much 5-6 days a week
and regarding woman i find it a bit easier to talk to them just because i am so much more comfortable in my skin and my confidence skyrocketed ever since i ascended. i also feel like girls just naturally look at me more and try to sit next to me during class in university which is pretty cool
cope harder bloatcel

• +1
Reactions: damonsalvatorecel