How much did the blackpill change your understanding of a GL man

How did the blackpill change your perception of attractiveness

• Total voters
WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
Something I find a bit funny or coincidental is that my "personal preferences" for what I considered to be a good looking guy was always sort of in line with the blackpill. Whenever I saw someone whom I'd now consider to be a chad or chadlite by PSL standards I'd get the feeling of "I wish I could look like that/that's a good looking guy". I was always able to sus out looksmaxxed LTN's and HTN's as being unattractive but I always just thought "they're probably someone else's type/I guess some men would want to look like that/kinda ugly to me though/I'd be depressed if I looked like that"

So which brings me to ask the autists here. I'd like to know how many of you here either:

1: had your world flipped upside down on what was actually found to be attractive once you discovered the blackpill
2: like me, the blackpill only enforced what you always believed to be actually good looking

Never done a poll before hope I set this up right JFL :fuk:

i knew everything
it just came into words and "autism"
knowing all facial bone names etc..

Tho ppl here are so autistic they think o' sly is god or sth...

They only praise one type of beauty

and tbh jaw is not important

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
i knew everything
it just came into words and "autism"
knowing all facial bone names etc..
Based

I wasn't able to put into words on why I found some faces good looking and others not before the blackpill but I was usually able to easily determine who was and who wasn't

• +1
Reactions: juste
It’s black and white you know if somebody is attractive as soon as you see them. Even babies do

• +1
Based

I wasn't able to put into words on why I found some faces good looking and others not before the blackpill but I was usually able to easily determine who was and who wasn't
i edited my post

HARMONY AND YOUTH ARE MOST IMPORTANT IMO

In 2019 when I was redpilled I thought working out and a haircut would make women attracted to me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizon, WanderingBurro and ShowerMaxxing
In 2019 when I was redpilled I thought working out and a haircut would make women attracted to me
It does if you are atleast HTN to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
i edited my post

HARMONY AND YOUTH ARE MOST IMPORTANT IMO
Usually the stronger your bones are the longer your youth is going to last. Boneless guys who can manage to pass as prettyboys tend to age like milk and expire after hitting 18 (the young male cast of Harry Potter is an example of this), but if you have enough bonemass it can often keep a tight grip on your skin even into your early 20's, most mogger prettyboys posted here are like 21-23. 25 and beyond is when collagen begins to vanish and your youth is usually up. Only exceptions are if you have an ethnic skin tone with good bones boosting your percieved youth to I'd say about 28 max

I wouldn't say jaws aren't important. Most good looking guys be it maesthetic or prettyboys have well defined jaws. Even k-pop idols tend to have strong defined jawlines. But I will at least agree to the extent that some people overrate the importance of it thinking that one top tier jawline will save a LTN face which usually isn't true

• +1
Usually the stronger your bones are the longer your youth is going to last. Boneless guys who can manage to pass as prettyboys tend to age like milk and expire after hitting 18 (the young male cast of Harry Potter is an example of this), but if you have enough bonemass it can often keep a tight grip on your skin even into your early 20's, most mogger prettyboys posted here are like 21-23. 25 and beyond is when collagen begins to vanish and your youth is usually up. Only exceptions are if you have an ethnic skin tone with good bones boosting your percieved youth to I'd say about 28 max

I wouldn't say jaws aren't important. Most good looking guys be it maesthetic or prettyboys have well defined jaws. Even k-pop idols tend to have strong defined jawlines. But I will at least agree to the extent that some people overrate the importance of it thinking that one top tier jawline will save a LTN face which usually isn't true
you need
1.eyes
2.FACIAL SKIN STICKED TO YOUR BONES

bone mass is not important if your skin is sticked to your bones

if you mean prettyboys with UEE
then yea its over soon

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro