how much did the PSL increase (almost 16 and 142lbs atm)

HAPAgymcel

HAPAgymcel

"all incels are retardcels" - me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and agoostis
You look the same. 3.25PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, volcelfatcel, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 2 others
willing to donate PSL in fractions to overweight pajeets and HAPAs :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
Nothing really changed tbh. You were at 8% bodyfat in the before picture right? Nothing personal, but I guess you don't have strong bones. How's your bloatmaxxing going

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and HAPAgymcel
Nothing really changed tbh. You were at 8% bodyfat in the before picture right? Nothing personal, but I guess you don't have strong bones. How's your bloatmaxxing going
bloatmaxxing is going good, up to 10.3% bodyfat and grew 0.3 inches since the last picture. Wrist is still 6.1 inches tho so I'm expecting horizontal bone growth (I'm barely reaching tanner stage 5 atm) to take place later this year

my weight back then was 3-4 pounds less I'm certain too

Damn nigga u look incel as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, BoneDensity and HAPAgymcel
You should never take pics with glasses on + plus shave that pseudo Stache and tan a little cause you look like uncooked chicken

half central asian?

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and HAPAgymcel
Can anyone get to his pheno

• Hmm...
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
get a tiktok fag hairstyle, it would unironically suit you better

• JFL
How tall are you

Wrist is still 6.1 inches tho so I'm expecting horizontal bone growth (I'm barely reaching tanner stage 5 atm) to take place later this year
After my height stopped growing at late 14, my wrists were 6 inches max and I'm pretty sure I had tanner 4 pubic hair, but my frame never grew jfl. 16 and a half now. I think frame growth during late puberty is cope and it's supposed the end the same time you stop growing in height. Btw, wrists are known to fuse first OP. You would never see a framecel in middle school become a framemogger in highschool unless they started puberty considerably late jfl. Someone is going to send a chart stating clavicles fuse at 25, but such chart is likely completely misunderstood. It is stated that bones in the lower limbs become completely ossified from ages 18 to 23, but to any non retard, it is common knowledge that most people don't have their legs grow in length even at 18 JFL. I'm not an osteologist, but what I can tell from that is lacking bone ossification doesn't mean your bones still have the capability to grow in length. For all I know and most of the heightmax copers that would reply to this post without even completely reading it stating that "muh high levels of hgh are simply needed to resume growth as the ability to grow is still possible", bones not yet ossified could simply mean they're not able to get longer due to growth plate senescence but are still able to get thicker until ossification, which I am not claiming is the case. I was simply stating how little users here probably know about ossification yet claim lacking ossification supports the possibility of experiencing a long growth window for growth of the spine or clavicles

• +1
don't take pictures with glasses you can't see well, it looks like you have good eyebrows.

by the way, cut your semi-moustache or clean the part of the upper white lip my friend, it looks like you've been licking ass and you got shit left

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
PSL is dumb

Anyway, you went from a 3.something out of 10 to maybe a 4.

half south asian, Zer0 can concur
i thought u had to be partially mongoloid (east asian, central asian, SEA) to be considered hapa

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
ur capping unless ur eyes are trippin or smthn
He changed his haircut and glasses but no haircut or glasses for your facial features so he went from invisible to invisible.

You unironically look like a serial killer/school-shooter

• +1
He changed his haircut and glasses but no haircut or glasses for your facial features so he went from invisible to invisible.
ok but u can see a clear change in his actual face it looks different 100%
ALSO that niggas glasses are HUGE MY NIGGA what he doing with those on
After my height stopped growing at late 14, my wrists were 6 inches max and I'm pretty sure I had tanner 4 pubic hair, but my frame never grew jfl. 16 and a half now. I think frame growth during late puberty is cope and it's supposed the end the same time you stop growing in height. Btw, wrists are known to fuse first OP. You would never see a framecel in middle school become a framemogger in highschool unless they started puberty considerably late jfl. Someone is going to send a chart stating clavicles fuse at 25, but such chart is likely completely misunderstood. It is stated that bones in the lower limbs become completely ossified from ages 18 to 23, but to any non retard, it is common knowledge that most people don't have their legs grow in length even at 18 JFL. I'm not an osteologist, but what I can tell from that is lacking bone ossification doesn't mean your bones still have the capability to grow in length. For all I know and most of the heightmax copers that would reply to this post without even completely reading it stating that "muh high levels of hgh are simply needed to resume growth as the ability to grow is still possible", bones not yet ossified could simply mean they're not able to get longer due to growth plate senescence but are still able to get thicker until ossification, which I am not claiming is the case. I was simply stating how little users here probably know about ossification yet claim lacking ossification supports the possibility of experiencing a long growth window for growth of the spine or clavicles
MY NIGGA then what are these niggas talm bout when they say that mewing results were "late puberty gains"

I DONT UNDERSTAND U NIGGAS AT ALL
damn yo wrist are small tho no cap
whys ur name growth plate if u alrdy stopped growing forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, HAPAgymcel and Growth Plate
You unironically look like a serial killer/school-shooter
NAH ur just hating atp
like school shooters dont even look like "school shooters" they look a lil aspie sometimes but dont rlly look like school shooters at all

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel and Bvnny.
maybe

IN MY SIGNATURE YOU OBLIVIOUS RETARD :lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Nice nigga. If your nt you shouldnt have a problem man. You're 2 inches above average in the US

Attachments

• B878DADB-AA3C-43E3-9A3C-AC3F852F7124.jpeg
    B878DADB-AA3C-43E3-9A3C-AC3F852F7124.jpeg
    531.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Nice nigga. If your nt you shouldnt have a problem man. You're 2 inches above average in the US
I'm not quite NT, but I can fake decently when I need to.

and on your pic, there's brutal asymmetry on the eyes, so definitely fashionmaxx and surgerymaxx as much as possible (other users will have a good guide on how to do this since I don't really know the specifics"

• +1
I'm not quite NT, but I can fake decently when I need to.

and on your pic, there's brutal asymmetry on the eyes, so definitely fashionmaxx and surgerymaxx as much as possible (other users will have a good guide on how to do this since I don't really know the specifics"
Yes. If you want to find your facial falios use this website: http://looksrate.rf.gd/?i=1

DONT WORRY THIS ISN'T SOME IP GRABBER OR ANYTHING

Here are my results for example:

Get contact lenses and stop taking pics with glasses

• +1
oh yea I've seen this site before, tomorrow I'll try it with a pic that doesn't have glasses
Make sure to click on the boxes in the left to show the calculations

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bvnny.