D5B78804 C341 4185 96C9 C5D9B22C431A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Goldeneye and xdxdxnice1
first case in history of just shave your eyebrows

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Deleted member 7079, MusicMaxxingMidget and 7 others
doesnt need rhino

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, St. Wristcel and Taylorswift
God tier morph. You should do this shit for a living lol
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift
some brows are just too much lol

are we even the same species?

Looks like shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and Taylorswift
I said rhinoplasty + shaving.
I know what you said. I just disagree with making his nose more "upturned" and increasing the nostril show. Nose in before is better than after. Didn't even need a rhino to begin with tbhtbh

I know what you said. I just disagree with making his nose more "upturned" and increasing the nostril show. Nose in before is better than after. Didn't even need a rhino to begin with tbhtbh
His nose looks way better imo. The before was too downturned.

Bolin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 2968
No rhino for your midface

• Woah
Reactions: Taylorswift
That guy unironically mogs you in ways I didn’t know were possible.
Objectively no, bone structure is similarish. I have a compact midface with 2.1-2.2 fwhr whilst he looks cuckish with the combination of long eyelashes, UEE and long midface causing a suboptimal fwhr. Also his eyebrows look like those in the "don't judge me challenge vines." I have very little UEE and straight, positively-tilted brows. His lower to upper lip ratio is not great but his lips and mouth are better than mine due to being wider. Post-rhino is nose is significantly better but pre-rhino it's probably a little less bad than mine. In terms of actual facial structure and cetain details, I am therefore significantly better but he has pheno advantage and mouth/nose/lips. He may mog a bit or I may mog a bit, but the difference is not significant..

Meanwhile: Unfixable, KHHV, ethnic, horse midface, cyclops IPD, low FHWR, tiny skull, confirmed subhuman. Rated 4/10 on r/truerateme.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, JosephGarrot123 and Taylorswift
Objectively no, bone structure is similarish. I have a compact midface with 2.1-2.2 fwhr whilst he looks cuckish with the combination of long eyelashes, UEE and long midface causing a suboptimal fwhr. Also his eyebrows look like those in the "don't judge me challenge vines." I have very little UEE and straight, positively-tilted brows. His lower to upper lip ratio is not great but his lips and mouth are better than mine due to being wider. Post-rhino is nose is significantly better but pre-rhino it's probably a little less bad than mine. In terms of actual facial structure and cetain details, I am therefore significantly better but he has pheno advantage and mouth/nose/lips. He may mog a bit or I may mog a bit, but the difference is not significant..

Meanwhile: Unfixable, KHHV, ethnic, horse midface, cyclops IPD, low FHWR, tiny skull, confirmed subhuman. Rated 4/10 on r/truerateme.
Just lol if you think I’m actually going to read this essay. The guy literally mogs you by a solid 3 points and no one gives a fuck about whatever autism you just wrote there because it is irrelevant.

• JFL
Reactions: wasted
Just lol if you think I’m actually going to read this essay. The guy literally mogs you by a solid 3 points and no one gives a fuck about whatever autism you just wrote there because it is irrelevant.
I provide objective analysis of facial features that refute your own opinion and you play the "dn read lol" card. Tells me all I need to know about you.

• JFL
Reactions: wasted and Taylorswift
I provide objective analysis of facial features that refute your own opinion and you play the "dn read lol" card. Tells me all I need to know about you.
JFL you remind me @RODEBLUR :lul: I already gave up on arguing with delusional subhumans like you so you can keep barking for that guy I posted who mogs you to self harm.

chad without those gai sensei-tier eyebrows

He looks much better without a rhino. He mogs me to the grave :feelsrope:

JFL you remind me @RODEBLUR :lul: I already gave up on arguing with delusional subhumans like you so you can keep barking for that guy I posted who mogs you to self harm.
I'm right tho and so is he

No you aren’t. You are the punching bag of this forum and no one takes you seriously.
That's their loss then. Couldn't give a single damn. As if it hurts me to be rent free around here.

That's their loss then. Couldn't give a single damn. As if it hurts me to be rent free around here.
Rent free? You are just the punching bag here, no one even thinks about you after they are done bullying you JFL.

Rent free? You are just the punching bag here, no one even thinks about you after they are done bullying you JFL.
Bullying me. Rofl. What classifies as bullying me exactly? Spamming pictures of my untrained body on every page? If that's considered ''bullying'' then i wonder what white-bread suburban middle-class problemless neighbourhoods y'all came up in.

Regardless, people do think about me when i'm not present, in fact i just encountered such a case a couple of seconds ago. Imagine being an annoying background character that nobody cares about like you. Couldn't be me.

Those eyebrows are literally too much

• Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift
Those eyebrows are literally too much
He has 31k followers on insta and has whores simping for him because he still looks good regardless.

He has 31k followers on insta and has whores simping for him because he still looks good regardless.

He still would look better with better eyebrows

caterpillars not Eyebrows :feelsuhh:

this is a brown woman