How much did you guys make on your sat/act scores?

hoodmaxxnigga

hoodmaxxnigga

creep
I made a 1480 on my sat which according to this site means I have a 143 IQ. I IQ mog this forum imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@mplayer1234 apparently has an 89 IQ and got in the 1000's/1600 range on his SAT

New SAT doesn't mean shit, I got an 1100 and i'm dumb as shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mplayer1234
Don't know bro
Not all are from the land of the free

Last edited:
  • +1
@mplayer1234 apparently has an 89 IQ and got in the 1000's/1600 range on his SAT

Make that 86

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and chadpreetcel123
Don't know bro
Not all are from the land of the free

Obese
Guns in schools
Big truck little penor
if you want to attend a good university in the US then you have to take it. To put in perspective, I could have gotten into Harvard/yale/Princeton with that score if I had more extracurricular activities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5187
I got around 1580 but i am Confirmed 42 iq. @5foot8Paki thougts on this thread?

• +1
if you want to attend a good university in the US then you have to take it. To put in perspective, I could have gotten into Harvard/yale/Princeton with that score if I had more extracurricular activities.
Danm
Hope you find a good university then
Godspeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hoodmaxxnigga
solve this puzzle op
B804DB69 8CD1 410D 9B4F DD810BF454AE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795

tbh the SAT reflects more about your academic work ethic than IQ, especially in the grammar and math sections. I have seen people go from 1100s to 1400s just by putting more work into it.

• +1
No sat/act scores for your face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 6401, Entschuldigung and 3 others
I got a 29 composite on the ACT. My lowest section was math at 24 (lol), but I think I got 32 in English and science and 34 in reading, I don't remember exactly. I remember doing well on the writing section but don't remember my exact score, it might have been 10 or 11.

I really should have gone to law school instead of doing engineering but the job market for lawyers is way too saturated.

• +1
IQ societies stopped taking the sat as an unofficial iq decades ago

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
I got around 1580 but i am Confirmed 42 iq. @5foot8Paki thougts on this thread?
doesnt mean shit

whoever studies the sat guide more gets a better score

real intelligence is rationality and comprehension not memorizing formulas and facts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123 and Slayer
I got 1520 and 35 no prep with sleep apnea

• +1
doesnt mean shit

whoever studies the sat guide more gets a better score

real intelligence is rationality and comprehension not memorizing formulas and facts
Legit most people who retake the ACT or SAT improve their scores, has jack shit to do with IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123 and OOGABOOGA
Legit most people who retake the ACT or SAT improve their scores, has jack shit to do with IQ.
They banned iq tests by schools and companies because of racial discrepancies. The current tests still have those differences but yeah you can study so it doesn’t mean all that much

• +1
I got a 29 composite on the ACT. My lowest section was math at 24 (lol), but I think I got 32 in English and science and 34 in reading, I don't remember exactly. I remember doing well on the writing section but don't remember my exact score, it might have been 10 or 11.

I really should have gone to law school instead of doing engineering but the job market for lawyers is way too saturated.
mirin that 34 in reading. You cannot really study for the reading part, it is just mostly working memory and comprehension.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slayer
indeed

you ever notice every girl in school got good grades and had nice handwriting and diligently studied?

but men are leagues above them in terms of emotional maturity and rationality, and a little above in comprehension.

school isnt a good indicator of iq.

• +1
mirin that 34 in reading. You cannot really study for the reading part, it is just mostly working memory and comprehension.
I think I accidentally inflated each score by two since the composite is just the average, so it should actually be 24 math, 30 English and science and 32 reading which averages out to 29.

• +1