How much did you make trying youtube?

onlyhereforthehair

onlyhereforthehair

Iron
this forum talks alot about online commerce dropshipping and coding jobs but did anyone make money with youtube? I´m gonna spend a few hundred bucks putsorcing the video editing and voice over and hope the best. seems like an easy task to find a niche or a idea for a video nobody else did.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and albe.ORG

• Woah
Reactions: sb23, onlyhereforthehair and PlayersGetPlayed
You should try making a bunch of those ai fun facts or animal facts shorts farms

You should try making a bunch of those ai fun facts or animal facts shorts farms
na i want to make hogh quality ones. i have a alot of interests and no problem to deep research stuff. i think ideas and finding niches is not a problem but finding a good editor and voice over is. i am currently NEET since december so im just collecting ideas but when i find a job i will spend all my wage to outsourcing the production.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
na i want to make hogh quality ones. i have a alot of interests and no problem to deep research stuff. i think ideas and finding niches is not a problem but finding a good editor and voice over is. i am currently NEET since december so im just collecting ideas but when i find a job i will spend all my wage to outsourcing the production.
Pay me and I’ll edit + voiceover your shit

did you actively search for niches and then researched about it or did you just use your own knowhow from job or hobby as the niche?
I learnt everything from scratch

And chose a niche on a subject I was interested in

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and onlyhereforthehair
Its a bad deal you learn nothing from it
why? i dont want to learn editing at all, seems time consuming, id rather learn to code and get a programmer job. For youtube I want to focus on content ideas and finding niches

Its a bad deal you learn nothing from it
No it isn't, you have no idea how hard it is to find a competent editor who actually knows what they're doing in terms of driving engagement wile producing quality content. Most people on Youtube fail and never get monetized after years. I managed it in 4 months with only 5 videos

Why you you think they're doing freelance editing anyway? As opposed to having their own youtube channels making 6 figures

But OP needs to learn too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and onlyhereforthehair
No it isn't, you have no idea how hard it is to find a competent editor who actually knows what they're doing in terms of driving engagement wile producing quality content. Most people on Youtube fail and never get monetized after years. I managed it in 4 months with only 5 videos

Why you you think they're doing freelance editing anyway? As opposed to having their own youtube channels making 6 figures

most viewed vid and how much did u gain from it??

most viewed vid and how much did u gain from it??
Varies so much. My most paid vid only had 500k views

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair, Rea, sb23 and 2 others

I am not disagreeing but if you make it for him he won't learn

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling