How much did you rate yourself at the start of your blackpill journey compared to now, when you are more experienced?

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
3psl vs 5psl with a lot more to come

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I started at 0 PSL because that is objectively what you are if you get little to no matches. And I ended up at about 5.5, with slightly frauded pics maybe even higher. It's very beneficial to slightly fraud pics (but not too much so people still recognize you from the app IRL).

Tretinoin, invasive surgeries, peptides, leaning down to 10-12%, gymmax... I've tried and done it all
You absolutely can ascend if you have enough time and money. Height is the only thing that is extremely hard to fraud

I also learned how crucial hair and a non-norwooded hairline is. Hair makes so much difference in how many matches you get and how eager women are to meet you.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, poopoohead, Deleted member 3946 and 1 other person
I had a retarded view that I was a 7/10. I think back then I was actually about a 2-3/10

I think I am less than a 1/10 right now tbh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Until 28 y.o. i rated myself a 7/10. Not psl, normal scale where chads are 9 and above.
Since some blackpill moments condensed in a few months at that age(28-29) i realised i am in fact a 0.
Why so harsh? Well i am a 3-4, according to myself(and wheat waffles) but in today's dating landscape and living in a 2 milion people urban center being a 3-4 gets you 0 matches on dating apps, hence i am a zero.

That does not mean i stopped trying to improve hoewever.

I used to think I was 5/10, but now I know it's 3.5-4/10. :ogre:

thought i was a legit maybe 6 or 7 out of 10

holy fuck was i wrong, reddit is so fucking shit, i would post photos of myself there and get like 5/10s maybe 4/10s, my fucking god im subhuman. thankful i learned about blackpill though, i know what to hardmaxx though and why i was always getting 'friendzoned' and ghosted/left on read

Before I joined this site, maybe 5 or 6/10 if I adjust for the fact that I rated based on percentiles (what percent of population I mog).

Now I'd say I'm a 5 PSL.

Last edited:
too real

Last edited: