How much do I ascend in Eppley’s Morph?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken

This is just wraparound. I would like to try and become 6.5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
second one looks really good tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and AspiringChad
Morph was made 9 months ago. Due to chewing my jaw is a bit wider now but u get the point

Holy shit, that looks good. Maybe a bit more chin projection/width ?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
whats the cost for this bro?

Holy shit, that looks good. Maybe a bit more chin projection/width ?
That picture is taken pretty close up. My chin width is decent.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
pretty nice

but it looks like you have an overbite which ruins your lower third

How? Bite is fine. Maybe justthick lips?

yh maybe thick lips that project far from the chin

its like you have a hole between the lower lip and the chin

yh maybe thick lips that project far from the chin

its like you have a hole between the lower lip and the chin
My lips do project from chin. My chin is recesssed from side.

i actually like the before pic better tbh lol

I think the best is to try fillers first, much easy to reverse

I think the best is to try fillers first, much easy to reverse
Yeah. I live 5 mins away from Eppley. But the injector is someone who doesn’t have a medical degree. Should I trust them? It seems like it’s some random foid.

Yeah. I live 5 mins away from Eppley. But the injector is someone who doesn’t have a medical degree. Should I trust them? It seems like it’s some random foid.

you should go to someone who is familiar with applying fillers to men and know how to give a masculine look

you should go to someone who is familiar with applying fillers to men and know how to give a masculine look
Yeah. I will do that for sure. I heard there is a doctor in Europe that can do something like this for only 1100 euros

This will improve your life dramatically and you won't be treated the same as before, girls will CLEARLY show more interest. I think most guys should at least experiment with fillers, I'm thinking of it myself in the coming years tbh

Yeah. I will do that for sure. I heard there is a doctor in Europe that can do something like this for only 1100 euros

I posted a thread of a surgeon that have really good results without having to go to europe. He's based in LA
dunno about his prices tho

Oh shit. What’s his name?

I look kinda bloated in the second pic ngl.

I don’t know if I should try fillers first to emulate the look and If i like it then go for it.
you just need a chin implant tbh, that jaw implant is unnecessary

which doctor?
dr zack ally
This will improve your life dramatically and you won't be treated the same as before, girls will CLEARLY show more interest. I think most guys should at least experiment with fillers, I'm thinking of it myself in the coming years tbh
yes i want to get as close as MM looks. gonna try fillers first
you just need a chin implant tbh, that jaw implant is unnecessary
legit. but if i do chin implant first, then would that have an effect if i do a wraparound later? they would just do implant like normal in the jaws?
legit. how to cope mentally until i get the procedure haha? i wanna look amazing asap ahhhh

Last edited:
Looks good, but why would he morph a selfie?