Deleted member 14528

Bronze
100k?

• JFL
Reactions: cumbutamoren
You won’t do it anyways so why bother thinking about it

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
No, unless you get it done by someone who charges a shit ton.
You could get it for 14K if you go to Turkey. Or, for 40 something K in Germany.

More expensive ≠ Better Quality

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
No, unless you get it done by someone who charges a shit ton.
You could get it for 14K if you go to Turkey. Or, for 40 something K in Germany.

More expensive ≠ Better Quality
I feel like more expensive does mean better quality, maybe diminishing returns as in the more money you spend the less value you get per dollar. However, i still think the more you spend the better quality especially if you factor in aftercare which is where most of the problems are caused.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Alexanderr
I feel like more expensive does mean better quality, maybe diminishing returns as in the more money you spend the less value you get per dollar. However, i still think the more you spend especially if you factor in aftercare which is where most of the problems are caused.
The procedure has an extremely limited supply of capable surgeons, there’s not many surgeons who you can go to for this procedure, so it’s rather easy for them to overprice.

This German facility charges less than half of certain surgeons in the U.S. with aftercare costs included. Method of lengthening is up to par, if not better than some surgeons who’d charge tens of thousands more.

Not to mention, saving a 100K would take you many more years to achieve. It’d be rather hard to stick to the goal when the end isn’t anywhere in sight while you’ve been working your ass off and saving diligently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14528