How much does 4-5hrs of sleep affect looks?

A

Affluxion

Iron
I’m jus wondering how much do you guys think only getting like 5hrs of sleep hurts looks? I’ve had issues with sleep and am seemingly never able to get more than 5hrs at most.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, bradpittshairline and LooksmaxxHopeful
very bad, destroys growth hormone = youth, testosterone, eye bags from weird adrenal effects of other hormones

burned more energy than you would have sleeping, while doing badly, burning away your lifespan

However, there seems to be a legit mutation that allows people to get away with ~4 hours of sleep just fine.

I'm not talking about tryharding; sleep comes in ~45 minute cycles and people can find it more easy to wake up during the light sleep part of a cycle - no, apparently these mutants really only need 4.5 hours of sleep, and are normal as if they slept 8+

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crayola CØck, infini, rand anon and 6 others
A lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and traveler
4-5 hours of sleep will destroy everything and is very unhealthy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Damn I’ve been living on like 5 hrs for a while
Yikes. I can get it if you're doing hella work but still, you gotta be getting at least 7 hours minimum of sleep.

Yikes. I can get it if you're doing hella work but still, you gotta be getting at least 7 hours minimum of sleep.
I usually have too many distractions that keep me up

4-5 is not good long term

skin will start to look like vomit green

bags under eyes
red eyes

skin start to break out

slow recovery if u get sick or injured

I’m jus wondering how much do you guys think only getting like 5hrs of sleep hurts looks? I’ve had issues with sleep and am seemingly never able to get more than 5hrs at most.
low sleep gives you eye bags and face bloating

4-5 is not good long term

skin will start to look like vomit green

bags under eyes
red eyes

skin start to break out

slow recovery if u get sick or injured
Well I don’t really exercise so I haven’t noticed recovery in that way, but I was sick a couple months ago for like 2 weeks.

I have had dry skin before for sure, no acne tho.

Single worst thing you could do for your attractiveness tbh

Single worst thing you could do for your attractiveness tbh
Prob explains why I’m unattractive besides not gyming

Today I slept 7-8h and woke up bricked af 🫢 lofefuel

I don’t like I’ve had 8hrs of sleep in a couple years
Me too I have insomnia but since I started magnesium I’ve had better sleep. Last 2-3 days I’m noticing the effects

Caffeine keeps me awake
Big problem here too, I kept taking preworkout at like 5PM and wouldn't be able to sleep at night at all. Eventually just started going to the gym in the morning instead and tried to limit my total daily caffeine intake to MAX 300 mg

To help with the lack of sleep take Ashwagandha (Cycle two weeks on and two weeks off) and take a melatonin supplement and/or a melatonin/GABA mix to induce some crazy good sleep.

I've been sleepminning for like 5 years
apart from eye bags I've not been that bad. Usually every weekend I can sleep like 9 hours and sometimes sleep throughout the day since I WFH.

Not healthy, but then again I'm a rotter with zero sun exposure and have been collagenmaxximg since 16.

I get around 5 -6 hrs of sleep despite being in bed for 7+ hrs

Hasn’t been too bad tbh, if you aren’t doing too much throughout the day u might not need much sleep, or atleast that was my takeaway

I get around 5 -6 hrs of sleep despite being in bed for 7+ hrs

Hasn’t been too bad tbh, if you aren’t doing too much throughout the day u might not need much sleep, or atleast that was my takeaway
I don’t do much during the day besides work

• +1
Reactions: rand anon