How much does asymmetry actually matter?

keepcopingboyo

keepcopingboyo

Iron
Looking at some of the threads/ratings here and seeing people point out in other ppls pics that they are asymmetric makes me want to rope cuz of how little the asymmetry in the pics even matter. In reality, how bad does the asymmetry actually have to be for it to impact your appeal/looks? I feel like I am super asymmetric like one half of my face is just different from the other esp my jaw, but idk whether this type of asymmetry tanks me and others a lot? I can notice it when I take vids of myself and invert them (even moreso in pictures), but idk if im just obsessing over it/in my head.

In your experience how much does asymmetry actually matter irl? Esp regarding jaw asymmetry/one half face asymmetry, does it actually matter at all or not, or does it matter significantly more in our heads? Cuz istg looking at some of the rating threads, they bash the OP for the asymmetry they have which imo is nothing compared to mine :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

someone stated 15.37% which is quiet incorrect, rather it affects about ~17.8457%

Looking at some of the threads/ratings here and seeing people point out in other ppls pics that they are asymmetric makes me want to rope cuz of how little the asymmetry in the pics even matter. In reality, how bad does the asymmetry actually have to be for it to impact your appeal/looks? I feel like I am super asymmetric like one half of my face is just different from the other esp my jaw, but idk whether this type of asymmetry tanks me and others a lot? I can notice it when I take vids of myself and invert them (even moreso in pictures), but idk if im just obsessing over it/in my head.

In your experience how much does asymmetry actually matter irl? Esp regarding jaw asymmetry/one half face asymmetry, does it actually matter at all or not, or does it matter significantly more in our heads? Cuz istg looking at some of the rating threads, they bash the OP for the asymmetry they have which imo is nothing compared to mine :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
if you want to fix that send me a dm i might be able to help

if you want to fix that send me a dm i might be able to help
too insecure kek. I know i prob cant fix it anyways cuz its skeletal without surgery. I just dont get the argument of if no one points it out to u it doesnt matter, cuz who tf will come up to u randomly and tell u ur face is asymmetrical.