• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Yuhbwoynadia, Deprived and 11 others
depends on frame

6'4 with good frame- you are chad tier with mtn face and good pheno

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, germanlooks, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
From 5/10 to 7/10 with a good frame if you're white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
depends on frame

I have pretty good shoulders but shit wrists. Could develop more I'm still 15

You can't calculate the SMV without having all the others factors in front of you, also for different aspects in life height will matter more or less so depends on what specifically you're referring to, but on its own it's in the ideal height range, top tier height

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Enormously. If you look at Hinge Standouts in London everyone is 6'3"-6'6"with decent physique and HTN face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, ROTTING and Deleted member 17829
im 190cm (6'3) and have LTN-MTN face based on people's feedback. Women are typically nice to me but none of them lust over me so it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, germanlooks, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Enormously. If you look at Hinge Standouts in London everyone is 6'3"-6'6"with decent physique and HTN face
Bro they all larp by atleast 2 inches, I'm 6'1 but on hinge I'm 6'3

im 190cm (6'3) and have LTN-MTN face based on people's feedback. Women are typically nice to me but none of them lust over me so it's over.
huge difference between LTN and MTN

huge difference between LTN and MTN
People said different things; go look on my post history and decide for yourself what you think I am

Bro they all larp by atleast 2 inches, I'm 6'1 but on hinge I'm 6'3
You don't need to larp if you're genuinely between 6'3" and 6'6" (as OP is), the match difference is probably negligible

People said different things; go look on my post history and decide for yourself what you think I am
I personally say LTN, but could ascend with soft looksmaxxing, I'm not a good rater tho

You don't need to larp if you're genuinely between 6'3" and 6'6" (as OP is), the match difference is probably negligible
I don't think they you'll get more matches above 6'5, if anything some girls will start to think you're too tall for them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 15827
You can outcompete guys in your face looksrange but you won't outcompete a guy in the range above you assuming he's 5'10 or taller.
eg. 5'10 HTN face outcompetes 6'4 MTN face

@DoctorLooksmax Do you agree with this, I feel like we have a similar understanding of the realistic advantage of height

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
depends on frame

I am 6'4" with good frame and muscle insertions and mid tier normie face. I'm still here getting surgery. You tell me.

PXL 20220410 210315244MP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 17763 and Deleted member 15827
You can outcompete guys in your face looksrange but you won't outcompete a guy in the range above you assuming he's 5'10 or taller.
eg. 5'10 HTN face outcompetes 6'4 MTN face

@DoctorLooksmax Do you agree with this, I feel like we have a similar understanding of the realistic advantage of height
completely agree

Unless you are giga short there is absolutely no such thing as an incel with a chadlite (top 10%) face.
However there are plenty of examples of guys with top 10% height (about 6'2) who are incel .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Looks234, Sonny Black and 2 others
A 6'4" guy gets an extra 1/10 on a 10 scale over a 6 footer. A 5/10 face with that height is a HTN in SMV. A 6/10 face would be pushing the same SMV as a 6 foot Chadlite.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 15827

If you lose weight you would probably be MTN face which can get Becky's at 6'3".

Appreciate it brother but I'm a normie who hit the gym and has long legs. It's face + multipliers that make you a giga mogger, I am getting surgery.
yes your face is normie but with your height body and pheno you should be slaying.

I believe surgery will make very little difference in your slaying capability

if you're not slaying now there is something wrong with your mind, that surgery won't fix

same for that badg portugese guy

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 18808
yes your face is normie but with your height body and pheno you should be slaying.

I believe surgery will make very little difference in your slaying capability

if you're not slaying now there is something wrong with your mind, that surgery won't fix

same for that badg portugese guy
Sure dude but I just am not happy with girls only liking me when I stand up or for my body. Fuck that dude I want to be happy with my identity, which is my face.

• +1
Sure dude but I just am not happy with girls only liking me when I stand up or for my body. Fuck that dude I want to be happy with my identity, which is my face.
if you truly want it for you then do what you need to do, I understand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18808
if you truly want it for you then do what you need to do, I understand.
I mean I'm probably going to be a HTN either way. I'm 15 still developing, puberty + soft looksmaxxes will get me to 6/10, but I just wanted to know how much my god tier height and good frame help.

I have pretty good shoulders but shit wrists. Could develop more I'm still 15
Shit wrists are a good thing though, it makes your arms and shoulders look bigger than they actually are

• +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
Why is literally everyone 6'4 but me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18808
You are autist, if this is you and not a LARP, as 6'4 you are Chadlite, not even gonna lie.
honestly maybe even Chad level, those gains are to kill for and help a shit ton irl

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Deleted member 16501 and KDA Player
honestly maybe even Chad level, those gains are to kill for and help a shit ton irl
His mouth is very small and failios him tbh but all he needs to do is build more mass....at 6'4 that will overwhelm his slightly feminine face.

Interesting.

Interesting.
I think it's because I don't have too many failos apart from my nose and mouth (and bloated face)? Like if I had a recessed jaw and bug eyes as well I'm 99% sure I would get treated like dirt even being 190cm.

• +1
What surgery are you getting?
gyno surgery, bimax, genio, eyebrow transplant, voice deepening surgery, then covering myself in tats. i got paid $2k today I'm cutting ALL expenses and making this happen.

and this is actually me. i am bulking natty im like 200 lb at 6'4" right now and weak as fuck. if i actually get strong as fuck + neck training + work legs ill be like 220 lb+ and strong as fuck in 2 years, and then get surgery and do all the ascending i WILL get this done.

PXL 20220415 173159708MP

PXL 20220415 172523035

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Like 1/10 points compared to 5’10 in my experience

Where it really comes into play is with girls who are very tall or the girls who are very short but insist on being with a guy who’s very tall which is a thing

• +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery
gyno surgery, bimax, genio, eyebrow transplant, voice deepening surgery, then covering myself in tats. i got paid $2k today I'm cutting ALL expenses and making this happen.

and this is actually me. i am bulking natty im like 200 lb at 6'4" right now and weak as fuck. if i actually get strong as fuck + neck training + work legs ill be like 220 lb+ and strong as fuck in 2 years, and then get surgery and do all the ascending i WILL get this done.

View attachment 1636830

View attachment 1636831
Mirin, what are your lifts now since you say you're weak?

Mirin, what are your lifts now since you say you're weak?
All I know is I do like lat pulldown for 10 reps like 185 lb and like bench for 175 for 10 and leg press like 5 plates. I never trained for strength just basically jerked off in the gym for a year and make a few pounds of muscle but I'm finally on a fucking strength program on a bulk so we will see how strong I get.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
U
All I know is I do like lat pulldown for 10 reps like 185 lb and like bench for 175 for 10 and leg press like 5 plates. I never trained for strength just basically jerked off in the gym for a year and make a few pounds of muscle but I'm finally on a fucking strength program on a bulk so we will see how strong I get.
U need to lose weight,ur cheeks look fat

U

U need to lose weight,ur cheeks look fat
small mouth + no chin + wide skull = fat cheeks despite being shredded. people were saying i looked bloated when i was shredded with abs and drank all night beforehand.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
The biggest advantage at that height is appealing to a niche crowd.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725