How much does bimax cost?

Sokarexo

Sokarexo

Ltn coper with a shitty maxilla
Specifically bimax with ccw rotation, mainly meant to fix downgrowth

• +1
Reactions: rrm_ss2 and ryuken
Imma try to fix it using the adonis protocol limited edition ultimate, hamza says it brings better results than bimax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, onskibidi and lBlame
ye but i saw some results of the surgeries they do in turkey and they were ass people look so uncanny a year after the surgeries
Those face lifts where they stitch your face up, but tighter ofcourse are gonna look ass nigga :lul:

• +1
Reactions: rrm_ss2
ye but i saw some results of the surgeries they do in turkey and they were ass people look so uncanny a year after the surgeries
Do you know if canthoplasty in turkey is any good Im wondering if i should just do it in turkey for cheaper or just bite the bullet and do the expensive surgery with some experienced doctor in a first world country

• +1
Reactions: rrm_ss2
Do you know if canthoplasty in turkey is any good Im wondering if i should just do it in turkey for cheaper or just bite the bullet and do the expensive surgery with some experienced doctor in a first world country
do it in turkey or Germany

• Hmm...
Reactions: castizo
i meant that if you actually want good quality surgery even in turkey your gonna have to pay a lot for it like yes its cheaper but the cheap ones usally dont know what theyre doing

I personally wouldn't think about going to turkey for bimax

Better save up money and go to france, Germany or italy

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373