How much does/can money matter when your young?

R

rayman

Bronze
If your money maxxed from 18 years old how much can you use to it your advantage in your youth? I mean posting pics in lux apartments, nice cars, lots of flashy/big jewerly, vacations etc.

How much can showing wealth/status like that help on tinder or IRl when your young?

Obviously use the money to looksmax but I'm talking about how valuable it can be to how you are perceived/increasing your success in youth. Is it not as valuable as compared to when your older? Is it all looks when younger? Rich Halo is enough?

Assume 4 or 5 PSL around average everything else. How much can having money change your life without coping.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
not at all unless you're poor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Need2Ascend and JustBeCurry
spend all your money looksmaxxing until your looks fade and then just be a sugar daddy for a college girl

• Love it
Reactions: randomuser2407
rich average looking dude's life >>>>> low salary wagecuck chad's life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho and Deleted member 7725
looking wealthy in this age is easy asf, you just need $5k in total to spend on cloths, iphone and all of that
you don't have to pay rent or anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
looking wealthy in this age is easy asf, you just need $5k in total to spend on cloths, iphone and all of that
So money dosent help you fuck? I dont mean just looking wealthy, I mean actually living/showing/frauding a glamarous lifestyle, etc, having the identity of a rich guy basically.

So money dosent help you fuck? I dont mean just looking wealthy, I mean actually living/showing/frauding a glamarous lifestyle, etc, having the identity of a rich guy basically.
well the post asked if it helps you as young, personally I moneymaxx and get good earnings and I am still on those forums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
everything matters to attract the opposite sex.
Money and belonging to upper class is usually required to meet the standards of radical chic ladies

• +1
Reactions: klamus
everything matters to attract the opposite sex.
Money and belonging to upper class is usually required to meet the standards of radical chic ladies
I’m tryna figure out if I can use having a lot money to slay while young.

Jfl at these answers. If you have a Lamborghini you can fuck multiple girls a day even if you’re 3 PSL. Bunch of delusional kids thinking tons of money means nothing.

All the people who say “I have money and it does nothing for me” just keep it all in their bank accounts while dressing poor and expect people to guess they have all that money.

Problem is, unless you can get excess money to spend on luxuries then it means nothing. Having $100k in your bank account means nothing. Driving a $100k car does. You’re most likely not going to be able to afford it until you’re 25 anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I mean the best case scenario is that your parents are rich and buy you a BMW. I know a high tier normie like this. You cant have high amounts of money below 25 by yourself and 99% of People just spend it all

You will attract hoes with money, so good for slaying girls that have zero physical attraction towards you, if that's what you want
Other than that it's always good to have money, no matter the age, since you can buy experiences and have less problems, but it's much less important in your youth than later in life.

Looks=everything in youth

Money doesn't matter in attracting women. If you're a hot 18 year old you can find a 40 year old rich divorced cougar that'll pay you to hang out with her and give her pipe at night. Looks will bring you money.

A lot if instead of flashy shit u improve ur looks and pay shit for ur skin, hair, gym membership...
Invest money in looks, thats why money is so important (way more than just to look WOW, or to impress some gold digger)

A lot if instead of flashy shit u improve ur looks and pay shit for ur skin, hair, gym membership...
Invest money in looks, thats why money is so important (way more than just to look WOW, or to impress some gold digger)
That’s my plan. I Can prolly get to 5 psl with surgery and then gymmaxx. I would hope a lot of money would be a huge multiplier

if you're smart about how you spend on clothes you can save a shit ton of money. reddit.com/r/fashionreps if youre in an area where streetwear is prevalent you can easily make a "Good" wardrobe for under $500 (including shoes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back