how much does gym matter?

Fr0st

Fr0st

Bronze
a lot of people recommend gymming but from what ive seen it only rlly matters if you have good genes and wide clavicles if you dont have good genes (clavicle waist ect) can it actually bump you from mid mtn to high mtn?

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
NIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRR no shit sherlock men bro pls what are these water threads
a lot of people recommend gymming but from what ive seen it only rlly matters if you have good genes and wide clavicles if you dont have good genes

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and TheLooxMaxingKing
Gym is unnecessary. If you're 6'3 and 6 PSL, you'll slay without gym

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, boss8055, midlatinocel and 2 others
this is why this site is retarded like kys what is this advice

• +1
Reactions: Argentinazi, cannotbeasked, boss8055 and 2 others
im 6'0 does that fall into that criteria? (my plates arent closed so im most likey gonna get to 6'1 6'2)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and midlatinocel
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and midlatinocel
gym is fundamentally just big cope, if u look good enough u will pull anyways

lifting does matter it helps increase your testosterone and makes you appear less faggotic at the beach when 6'5 muskuloskeletal-70inchesbicep chad pulls up. so yeah just lift man don't listen to the twinks telling you that gymcelling is trash

gymcelling is fun. Also your future girl will be happy than you can overhead press her body

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, SoberAndRetarded, shalomnigga and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and wastedspermcel
lifting does matter it helps increase your testosterone and makes you appear less faggotic at the beach when 6'5 muskuloskeletal-70inchesbicep chad pulls up. so yeah just lift man don't listen to the twinks telling you that gymcelling is trash

gymcelling is fun. Also your future girl will be happy than you can overhead press her body
haha im not so sure about the girl part but thanks ill take it into consideration

all that matters is good frame and 10% bf tbh
any guy i see that has a gf is lean asf,
thats like the only requirement

a lot of people recommend gymming but from what ive seen it only rlly matters if you have good genes and wide clavicles if you dont have good genes (clavicle waist ect) can it actually bump you from mid mtn to high mtn?
You don't need wide frame and small waist to get a respectable physique, only in rare cases do poeple look worse leaner with decent muscle tone. Most guys also think they have bad frame to waist ratio when in reality they are just skinny fat and have love handles.

You don't need wide frame and small waist to get a respectable physique, only in rare cases do poeple look worse leaner with decent muscle tone. Most guys also think they have bad frame to waist ratio when in reality they are just skinny fat and have love handles.
but do girls actually care if your lean and have a respectable physique without good genetics i keep on seeing these guys who have broad shoulders and small waists and they get all the attention but when a guy does it and he doesnt look good all the girls make fun of him

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
It will help if you have atleast average base and use roids.
Natty won't do anything unless you already had a decent face to begin with

but do girls actually care if your lean and have a respectable physique without good genetics i keep on seeing these guys who have broad shoulders and small waists and they get all the attention but when a guy does it and he doesnt look good all the girls make fun of him
You don't need to have the perfect physique, you don't need to have the widest frame

But having some mass on your arms and forearms, some vascularity, being lean ( which will improve facial aesthetics in most cases ) will all help.

You will also age better if you stay fit

• +1
Reactions: Fr0st
You don't need to have the perfect physique, you don't need to have the widest frame

But having some mass on your arms and forearms, some vascularity, being lean ( which will improve facial aesthetics in most cases ) will all help.

You will also age better if you stay fit

View attachment 2947049View attachment 2947051
alr thanks ill stick to gym ig at least until i fully reach my genetic peak then i can gauge if its worth it or not

• +1
I always thought the opposite. Doesn't muscle get saggy and harder to maintain when you become an oldcel?
If you don't have muscle tone you will have that digusting sarcopenic look when you are older.

You can still retain muscle mass till you are in your 60's, my grandmother and grandfather who worked farmers still has really developed forearms in their 70's/60s

• Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
If you don't have muscle tone you will have that digusting sarcopenic look when you are older.

You can still retain muscle mass till you are in your 60's, my grandmother and grandfather who worked farmers still has really developed forearms in their 70's/60s
Damn that's crazy. This gave me motivation for my fat fuck azz to hit the gym

• +1
i don't know about gym but being lean matters, also as you mentioned if you have narrow shoulders and wide hips and short it won't be a halo i guess

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
gym and leanmax is life and also one of the only softmaxxes that work, so yes you should definitely do it.
if its too much work at least get a thick neck and leanmax