How much does hairstyle really matter?(Show proof)

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Since i've learned how to rate faces and shit the importance i give to hairstyles decreased, but this doesnt apply for myself, im obsessed about styling my hair and i feel like a whole different Person with when i style my hair differently or get a slightly different cut.
What do you think? Show pics/videos of people Who ascended hard with a cut if u can

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
bro just google but here

5NCl3dM.png

from homeless to never hoe less

HRMDlGP.png

from crackhead to crack dealer

bro just google but here

5NCl3dM.png

from homeless to never hoe less

HRMDlGP.png

from crackhead to crack dealer
yea but these all had unkept hair i mean from proper hairstyle to hairstyle how much difference does It make

tbh kinda cope as long as u have hair all that matters

• +1
Reactions: goo25
I turned around my dating game by 180 mostly by changing my haircut before that i kept it short and it made my tall forehead visible. Now with fringe, I hide my forehead and show off my curly hair. I've heard only positive reactions from prime women.

So i would say hair is a game changer and affects smv the most. I even say its far above gymmaxing in terms of looksmaxing ROI

• +1
Reactions: MedMogger, Darkeningstar and goo25
I turned around my dating game by 180 mostly by changing my haircut before that i kept it short and it made my tall forehead visible. Now with fringe, I hide my forehead and show off my curly hair. I've heard only positive reactions from prime women.

So i would say hair is a game changer and affects smv the most. I even say its far above gymmaxing in terms of looksmaxing ROI
could u show the difference?

Depends if ur trying to fraud something with your hair otherwise it doesn’t matter as much.

It's very important

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Liferuiner
could u show the difference?
ofc, no. i would rather stay anonymous so I could be racist, based, and homophobic as i please.
its looks something like this. except i literally dont do anything to them. They are curly naturally
pics for reference:
after
'
before

• +1
Reactions: goo25
7.5/10 importance

lmao the comments with examples of the most normie hairstyles ever

Since i've learned how to rate faces and shit the importance i give to hairstyles decreased, but this doesnt apply for myself, im obsessed about styling my hair and i feel like a whole different Person with when i style my hair differently or get a slightly different cut.
What do you think? Show pics/videos of people Who ascended hard with a cut if u can
“Muh cope muh cope”

“Muh chad can have any haircut”
Stfu Jewniggers, hair is arguably one of the biggest haloes you can control. Chad doesn’t need a certain hairstyle because Chad is chad, mfs saying “cope” are the normies acting like a fucking side part is acceptable. It’s not, get a high appeal hairstyle that suits you or you’re missing out on something that can easily halo you, it was never cope.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, goo25, MyStars and 2 others
I think hair is cope unless you have a reason to use a certain hairstyle to hide a falio

Personally I was born with shitty genetics and my face has a more round shape, so if I don’t have my hair a certain way I look like a sphere.

• +1
Reactions: aber