how much does larsanova69 spend on designer fashion tbh

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
every pic I see hes either in supreme stone island moncler etc, how much does he spend tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
off brand shit

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, owlofathena, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
meh you can buy that shit from china for nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Alt Number 3
his doesn't look fake I buy a lot of moncler and from what ive seen his is real

ask @Vermilioncore instead.

He's a repfam.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, here, Deleted member 6217 and 3 others
He's rich man.
Rijke Tata

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 8583
fake designer today is made to look exactly like the original with minimal differences, unless you catch the attention of some autist like yeezy busta you are good

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Danish_Retard, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
He uses your foreskins for skin, wake up

About 20 min

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Considering a good factory uses the same exact materials jfl.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
he use 'fashionreps' look it up on reddit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SexyMofo, lutte and Deleted member 8583
its not worth buying original shit here. all the ethnics wear fake clothes from when they visit their families in their original countries and then people assume urs is fake too or think its nothing special cuz everyone wears it

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, TsarTsar444, karbo and 2 others
wtf @larsanova69 u just went down 3 psl points in my eyes

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-08 at 14.19.52.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-08 at 14.19.52.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 70
  • JFL
Reactions: Lars
What is the point of wearing designer/expensive brand clothes (even if its real) just to rock the brand name when everyone knows about fashionreps and people assume its fake anyway?
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Danish_Retard, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
What is the point of wearing designer/expensive brand clothes (even if its real) just to rock the brand name when everyone knows about fashionreps and people assume its fake anyway?
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
good store of value if u know what to buy / whats valuable ngl. made 800 from StockX trading one weekend

wtf @larsanova69 u just went down 3 psl points in my eyes
Just increased in mine
Imagine giving away your wageshekels to giant capitalist corporations because of a printed name on a piece of clothing when you can buy the same stuff from china

wanna buy these beige ones now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
While others buy replicas, I spend every penny I have on real shit. Over thousands spent on designer wear

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lutte and Deleted member 7173
Fashionreps indeed you are not based if you spend over thousands of dollars on fucking clothing

• Love it
Reactions: lutte
i remember i had a cuck classmate
his parents were rich and hed fall for muh designer meme but he had no idea how to dress
one day one kidderino in class comes with muh supreme white tshirt (it was fakissimo)
rich cuck asked him to show the tag at the back of the tshirt

poor kidderino with fake supreme t shirt got btfod :'-(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lars
i remember i had a cuck classmate
his parents were rich and hed fall for muh designer meme but he had no idea how to dress
one day one kidderino in class comes with muh supreme white tshirt (it was fakissimo)
rich cuck asked him to show the tag at the back of the tshirt

poor kidderino with fake supreme t shirt got btfod :'-(
I always hope those kind of spoiled kids Will fail in life and see it from another perspective instead of calling poor children out , you can't choose how you start in life buy you can choose the outcome in the future

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 8699
I always hope those kind of spoiled kids Will fail in life and see it from another perspective instead of calling poor children out , you can't choose how you start in life buy you can choose the outcome in the future
he already failed :lul: :lul: :lul:
wanted 2 become cardiologist
failed high school :cage:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Patient A and Lars
he already failed :lul: :lul: :lul:
wanted 2 become cardiologist
failed high school :cage:
Hahahaha yeah it feels so much more rewarding if you came from the Bottom also in looks if you were always good looking you dont even know how better your life is but if you ascend hard you see it and it feels so good

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 8699
Hahahaha yeah it feels so much more rewarding if you came from the Bottom also in looks if you were always good looking you dont even know how better your life is but if you ascend hard you see it and it feels so good
tony montanas me :p :p :p

• Love it
its not worth buying original shit here. all the ethnics wear fake clothes from when they visit their families in their original countries and then people assume urs is fake too or think its nothing special cuz everyone wears it
Yeah, my ethnic cousin just came on vacation in his parents ethnic birth country and bought fake designer clothes for very cheap, the girls he talks to in Germany thinks it's real when he showed them jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1140
fr man. I went from morbidly obese trucel tier to LT normie for Denmark and it feels great not having people dislike you for existing.
It's also a great feeling making it academically despite coming from a low-income house with an alcoholic drug abuser dad.

• +1
fr man. I went from morbidly obese trucel tier to LT normie for Denmark and it feels great not having people dislike you for existing.
It's also a great feeling making it academically despite coming from a low-income house with an alcoholic drug abuser dad.
>low income
>Denmark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He could have used the money spent on designer clothes for a Rhino