How much does NT matter

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
I see a lot of psl3-4 guys with attractive girls and most of them are very NT/talkative with big social circles

how much does NT matter? can a PSL4 NT mog a psl5-6 non-NT in terms of slaying?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Lev Peshkov
a psl 4 can easily outslay a non nt psl 5, not sure about psl 6 tho

i got so much more options with girls eversince im nt

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6382 and Lev Peshkov
Nt allows social circles to occur and social circles are everything

The most blackpilled even say this

BTW

8 mi ths of test and prov

Probably 2 cycles of halo and anadrol

Finishing with a lone m-1-t cycle

Pct

How's the plan

Money is flowing in soon this will be a reality brother

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
a psl 4 can easily outslay a non nt psl 5, not sure about psl 6 tho

i got so much more options with girls eversince im nt
In what way are you NT? Are you talkative/extroverted or just calm and collected?

In what way are you NT? Are you talkative/extroverted or just calm and collected?
it depends who iam around and in what situation im in. i hate to say it but im kinda 2 faced, in a non toxic way.

im calm around my family, at work, around older people mostly and VERY extroverted in a jokingly and open way to people my age / when im not new anymore. im the kind of guy who says out stuff that others dont say cuz of inhibition. its a mix of low inhib and nt i‘d say

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and sytyl
It matters a lot because on tinder only male models get dates with attractive girls. In real life normal guys get to know girls through their social circle (ie their environment so school, job, common friends ecc).

If you are shut in loser living in your basement you're left with Tinder which is the most hypergamous place for females ever created and basically you will never find a girlfriend.

And a NT personality and a good instagram profile is important too because that's how you get into social circles in the first place

Social circle maxing is legit, that’s how most normies gets GF’s or hookups

Social circle maxing is legit, that’s how most normies gets GF’s or hookups
It matters a lot because on tinder only male models get dates with attractive girls. In real life normal guys get to know girls through their social circle (ie their environment so school, job, common friends ecc).

If you are shut in loser living in your basement you're left with Tinder which is the most hypergamous place for females ever created and basically you will never find a girlfriend.

And a NT personality and a good instagram profile is important too because that's how you get into social circles in the first place
Obviously social circle is helpful and where almost all my lays are from. But im talking pure slaying here

PSL5-6 non-NT vs PSL4 NT on tinder or at a party. who would slay most girls?

it depends who iam around and in what situation im in. i hate to say it but im kinda 2 faced, in a non toxic way.

im calm around my family, at work, around older people mostly and VERY extroverted in a jokingly and open way to people my age / when im not new anymore. im the kind of guy who says out stuff that others dont say cuz of inhibition. its a mix of low inhib and nt i‘d say
Im the same exact way ong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140