How much does personality matter for MTN?

a lot; most girls wont date a mtn uninteresting sperg. Personality starts becoming irrelevant after like chadlite i would say.

it's all about looks and other unchangeable things about you, hate to break this to you

it's all about looks and other unchangeable things about you, hate to break this to you
So no matter how I act it has 0% bearing to affecting anyone? Like an autist and normie MTN will have the same response from people?

being NT is a must for sub chad

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and HighTierSubhuman
So no matter how I act it has 0% bearing to affecting anyone? Like an autist and normie MTN will have the same response from people?
replace the word 'people' with 'women' and in this context, only regarding dating and attraction

ofc a woman will be pissed off at you if you make fun of her family as a MTN, but if you didn't piss her off or said something romantic to her... it wouldn't make her wet, she won't respond postively, she'll just have no feelings for you in return cause you're average

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
It's important for statusmaxx so yes personality it is definitely important if you are subchad

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
replace the word 'people' with 'women' and in this context, only regarding dating and attraction

ofc a woman will be pissed off at you if you make fun of her family as a MTN, but if you didn't piss her off or said something romantic to her... it wouldn't make her wet, she won't respond postively, she'll just have no feelings for you in return cause you're average
If I meet her looks standard (HTN?) does personality matter then? Or I can say whatever and act however?

personality is most of what matters if you're above sub five and below chadlite. a personalitymaxxed LTN will beat out a weird MTN and so on.